• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team GhostOT searching for Mappers, Scripters and active support

GhostOT

Owner of GhostOT
Reaction score
Dear OTland,

The real GhostOT is here and is going to launch now on friday, we have been on the tibia community since 2010 and are now back to stay for good!

General information on GhostOT:
*IP: Ghostot.se
*Client: 8.60
*Port: 7171
*Uptime 99.x% (STABLE)
*Dedicated Server(DDOS Protected)
*Evolution Map

The reason why I am posting this thread is because we need to develop the old GhostOT and make it even more fun and more enjoyable!

For this we need a nice team that can bring updates each week and also active in-game staff members.

Mappers Needed: (0/1)
Scripters Needed: (0/1)
Active Staff Members: (0/2)

The Application form:
Your name:

Your age:

Explain your Tibia experience as a staff member, for example how long experience you have, if you have had your own server, what positions have you had?

What languages do you know and how good are you (1-10) ?

What spot are you searching for/striving for on GhostOT?

How active will you be(HRS/Day and what days)?

Requirements As a staff member on GhostOT:
-Active
-Good English and Polite
-Always have Rule Violation and Help Channel Open
-Always have a notepad open to write down bugs/positions
-Have general knowledge about Tibia and especially RL Map
-More will come when we get in touch

Regards
Admin Of GhostOT

Your name: Elias

Your age: 16

Explain your Tibia experience as a staff member, for example how long experience you have, if you have had your own server, what positions have you had? I have played tibia since 2006/7, and started open-tibia in like 2009. I have hosted servers of my own and I have been a GM on Demonika and some small populated tibia servers.

What languages do you know and how good are you (1-10) ? I speak English, Norwegian and Swedish. I'd put English and Norwegian at 10 and Swedish at 7-8.

What spot are you searching for/striving for on GhostOT? Active staff member.

How active will you be(HRS/Day and what days)? I'll be online as much as I can - over 3 hours per day at least. More active during vacations/weekends of course. Perhaps 3+ hours in weekdays and 5+ hours in weekends.

Your name: Simon

Your age: 19

Explain your Tibia experience as a staff member, for example how long experience you have, if you have had your own server, what positions have you had? Ive had a few servers myself, anything from rl map to evolution/armoni. Ive been playing tibia since 7.6, so my knowledge base around Tibia is pretty big. Just sold 3x 280+ chars on aurea.

What languages do you know and how good are you (1-10) ? I speak fluent Swedish, Semi-well English and a little bit of Deutsch.

What spot are you searching for/striving for on GhostOT? At the moment I am only aiming for the staff spot. In the future I might be able to help you with your website if you run into any problem.

How active will you be(HRS/Day and what days)? The time spent online will vary a lot. Somedays I might be online for 6+hrs and some days it will just be like 1-2.

Let me know if you need to know something else!

Kind Regards - Yours Simon.

Thank you for your postings, I will be hearing back from you in the nearest future!
To choose new staff it will maybe take one week or more, so be patient.

Still positions needed....

Make your posts!

Your name: Batmon
Your age: Over 9000

Explain your Tibia experience as a staff member, for example how long experience you have, if you have had your own server, what positions have you had? Playd Tibia Befoer i wes born, wen i dye my sweg wil keep playn Tibia

What languages do you know and how good are you (1-10) ? I speak Swedish, Sweg and Sweglangue. I'd put Sweg and Sweden on over 9000.

What spot are you searching for/striving for on GhostOT? Active sweg loeader.

How active will you be(HRS/Day and what days)? Wen my sweg alows mi to.

Your name: Batmon
Your age: Over 9000

Explain your Tibia experience as a staff member, for example how long experience you have, if you have had your own server, what positions have you had? Playd Tibia Befoer i wes born, wen i dye my sweg wil keep playn Tibia

What languages do you know and how good are you (1-10) ? I speak Swedish, Sweg and Sweglangue. I'd put Sweg and Sweden on over 9000.

What spot are you searching for/striving for on GhostOT? Active sweg loeader.

How active will you be(HRS/Day and what days)? Wen my sweg alows mi to.
Hired.

Your name: Antonio vikernes

Your age: 20

Explain your Tibia experience as a staff member, for example how long experience you have, if you have had your own server, what positions have you had? Iwas a owner, i know how to make scripts, maps, sprites

spanish 10
english 8
br 8

Only for a hobbie n' the proyect seems really interesant

18 hours /7

FB = /Antoniovikernestipacamu

I'm from mexico

Thank you all for taking your time and writing applications I will contact you if you will be needed, if you do not get contacted and you still want a position write a pm to me.

Your name: Moataz

Your age: 18 Years Old

Explain your Tibia experience as a staff member, for example how long experience you have, if you have had your own server, what positions have you had?
Answer: I've hosted a lot of open tibia servers and although i were staff member since 2009 in a lot of open tibia servers although i have great experience in that position

English (10/10) Arabic (10/10) Germany (10/10)

Answer: Right hand of the admin :) because i am good at that position i can help the admin with my experience alot

Answer: (12/7) all days!

Thank you for the posts:

Mappers Needed: (1/1)*
Scripters Needed: (1/1)*
Active Staff Members: (1/2)

One more active staff member.

For information i am very active in your server like i sad 12/7 although i found alot of things about staff members and the whole server!
Yours
Moataz!

GhostOT is still searching for a good team if you are still interested pm me!

Currently a big update is ongoing!

hi there i wanted to know if ur looking for staff members and scripters
if you do here is my resume

Whats your first name: dheen

Where am I from?: england

How old I am?: 16

What languages do I speak?: Swedish and English fluently and I am reading spanish in school.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My weakness: I can't think of any kind of weakness I have, I can script very good, and I know som basics in mapping.

Why I would like to apply for god/scripter/gm : Well, if I am a gm I can help players on a more advanced level, and I can always help you script.
But if am am a full time scripter i would like a god position still but i will do the scripting in full
if i am just god i will fix buggs help ppl on the most advanced level and do anything that is needed.

How many hours I can be online daily, and playing?: Well, I don't have any summer job so i am free the whole summer out, but when the school starts again, i'll have to spend some time there too. As for right now I can spend my whole day online, helping and playing. And after the school starts I can be online, helping and playing players after the school.

What I can produce to the server after being a Staff member: As a staff member of any kind I can always provide help to the people who needs it. And I can always provide any kind of help to you with upgrading the server with scripting or mapping or anything else.

Why would you choose me?: Well i started playing tibia when i was 4-5 years old (around 2000 and I have always played tibia after that along with other games but mostly tibia because I think it is fun and I enjoy every bit of time I spend on playing tibia and I have a passion for helping other players.

What languages do I speak?: Swedish and English fluently and I am reading spanish in school.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My weakness: I can't think of any kind of weakness I have, I can script very good, and I know som basics in mapping.

Why I would like to apply for god/scripter/gm : Well, if I am a gm I can help players on a more advanced level, and I can always help you script.
But if am am a full time scripter i would like a god position still but i will do the scripting in full
if i am just god i will fix buggs help ppl on the most advanced level and do anything that is needed.

How many hours I can be online daily, and playing?: Well, I don't have any summer job so i am free the whole summer out, but when the school starts again, i'll have to spend some time there too. As for right now I can spend my whole day online, helping and playing. And after the school starts I can be online, helping and playing players after the school.

What I can produce to the server after being a Staff member: As a staff member of any kind I can always provide help to the people who needs it. And I can always provide any kind of help to you with upgrading the server with scripting or mapping or anything else.

Why would you choose me?: Well i started playing tibia when i was 4-5 years old (around 2000 and I have always played tibia after that along with other games but mostly tibia because I think it is fun and I enjoy every bit of time I spend on playing tibia and I have a passion for helping other players.
i can be online almost 12 hrs a day if needed to

GhostOT is still searching for a good team if you are still interested pm me!

Currently a big update is ongoing!

Why would you choose me?: Well i started playing tibia when i was 4-5 years old (around 2000 and I have always played tibia after that along with other games but mostly tibia because I think it is fun and I enjoy every bit of time I spend on playing tibia and I have a passion for helping other players. upto 12 hrs a day i can be online

hire me as a gamemaster. believe me you wont be disappointed. I am a legend on staff shiit. ive been gamemaster on many servers (they are down). I am known as GM KONDA. Skype, legend.walli

Your name: Ramiro Jesse Grant

Your age: 21

I've been making servers since 2009, currently I have one online, if you would like to check (phoenix-ot.servegame.com).

Spanish (10)
English (8)

I love to map, seriously. I would love to be a mapper and dedicate my time to the map, as making a server alone demands a lot of time and effort, I never really took the time I wanted in mapping..

I spend between 3-5 hours a day sitted on my computer, from mondays to fridays. As for saturdays and sundays, time varies.

Back