• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GhostX versus Blez [Juggernaut]

Who did the theme best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blez

eh..
Reaction score
Ghostx
Rc40mMd.png

ThReMhv.png

fyRO5ZR.png

Blez
GifW6.png

VLCbr.png

4wwos.png

Enjoi and vote!

Last edited by a moderator:
GhostX's looks a lot nicer, particularly the quality of the picture, blez your first picture was pretty bland :(

+1 of what Peroxide said. But Gj to both of you. Let's see who will win..

I think GhostX looks nicer only because quality of the images.. so I vote for Blez

I thought I was about to see some awesome new juggernaut styles, and then I entered the thread...
cockblooock

So I voted for Blez, since he's the closest to change.µ

btw, @peroxideniggabitch, what does quality have to do with the pictures? Ofcourse yes, it looks better, but at the end, it's the mapping, not what's all around it... imo

The club was there because i changed my equip hahaha

So you are all trying to see who can be me in tibia? :O (I do use teh name Juggernaut whenever possible in Tibia)

Both pieces are great. However I think the one of GhostX is a bit to spammed and the one of Blez is a bit to clean haha. It's a close call, but I think I do like the environment of the one GhostX made better. Would like seeiing both pieces ingame.

Both pieces are great. However I think the one of GhostX is a bit to spammed and the one of Blez is a bit to clean haha. It's a close call, but I think I do like the environment of the one GhostX made better. Would like seeiing both pieces ingame.
Ehm, they are ingame o.o

Back