• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Give me a good swedish host

Rosestylah

Rozestylez bch
Reaction score
I wanna buy a good stable tibia dedicated server up to 40 euros that's located in Sweden.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

What does one-time order mean? It's 149$ and monthly 28$, I've ordered something but I have no idea how much did I pay because it said payment option: monthly, but wtf does that 149$ mean? Did I really just pay 149$?
Could be set-up fee's and stuff, dont really now :)

What does one-time order mean? It's 149$ and monthly 28$, I've ordered something but I have no idea how much did I pay because it said payment option: monthly, but wtf does that 149$ mean? Did I really just pay 149$?

If you paid 149$ the first time you will only pay 29$ every month instead for 44$ per month.

Probbly the best server you can get is this one: http://www.hetzner.de/en/hosting/produkte_rootserver/ex60 (for the price)
60eur.

If you want a server in Sweden, well trust me it ain't gonna be cheap!
If you wanna find out the price(could not find anything on the page - and its in Swedish, could not find an "english translation button")
Check out bahnhof.se. They are the biggest company, and probbly the only that can handle your demands.

Also do note, they are rly extreme on security. Ex thepiratebay.org atleast was hosted there, you can put up things about al'qaida and they will not share it to anyone else.
But as I said its the price.

If I we're you and wanted a serios server, I would go for hosteam.pl, ex. shadowcores and lunarforce are hosted there = great DDos protection!

48GB RAM really? :eek:
Used to be around 16 i think. Ive used that dedi a couple of times.

Its the cheapest one they have, since there is no setup fee.
Otherwise you can register and check the market.
There you can bid on servers.

And you cant have too much ram ;)

Back