• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Giving Thanks

Xon vanetta

Hurr ...... DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Reaction score
i would like to give the Staff a really great thanks for making a new server and working hard on it to make ppl like ....

THANK YOU :*

and yes it kinda a*slicking :p

ya pretty good, since i almost quit, got my newest plan. all the high lvls will see soon enough what i mean. starting with my good "friend" rose :)

I agree
Thanks alot for the time and effort (blood, swet and tears ;D) you put into this server. Love you

Wow. Thank you guys! Really, this is exactly why we do this.

BuMp this up again FOR THE GM AND THA WORK!
and for asslicking mark like allways XD jkjkjkjk

I agree... This is perfect server in this world and at the moment any server can't be better than this one!
And also I'm glad to be Tutor and part (Member) of ShadowCores staff!!! I've have learned many things in this server than ever :)
I'd like to thank for people who have supported GM's and Tutors.

Kind regards, Dyablo.

Talaturen doesn't sleep? 0o

@topic- Really is a fine server, thank you. :D

Well, he sleeps like everyone but sometimes he works hard, so he is all night working on the update that you ask everyday. :blink:

Examples: "HEYYYY GMMmM!!!!, when is it the next update???", "What it will be at the next update???", "there will be quirefang bosses?", "when you gonna put the Wrath of the Emperor quest?!!", "when the cast will be implemented?"... :$
I'm glad to see to Mark and Hani working only for "you" and you even don't know about this or probably some people know but no one cares :)

So I have to only last thing that you should be patient and have fun :p

ROGER THAT!

Last edited:
One of the best and most stable/updated server around!

Keep up the good work!

Together with Softcores the one and only OT server I ever loved.

Why you lying man? I know you're here for me :)

♥ Twifysoft

But punishing botters with ban or jail more than a day will ruin the server.
Take a good look on first, Twinforce, then Moonhawk and finally Softcores.

dis is wery gd server with very fun playaz, and i like to kill monsters to collector itenx and kill nubs wif mi team called Read Light Distit we wery good at killing enema.

Back