• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Global Warming

Big Gunz

Reaction score
What do you guys think about global warming? I have been reading about it and it makes me scared 0.o

read this article and tell us what you think about global warming..

Global Warming & Climate Change (Doha Talks, 2012)

the ice caps are melting :eek: soon the earth is gonna be too hot for humans to take it.. companies owners say that global warming is fake.. :\

but think about this... the atmosphere only has 565 gigatons of avaiable space for more carbon... every year we burn about 30.1 gigatons of carbon in about 18-19 years the atmosphere wont be able to hold more carbon.. the ice caps are gonna melt.. ( the ice caps is what reflects the sun waves back to the space so the earth does not get too hot) what you think is gonna happen when the ice caps melt? :eek: ( the earth is gonna get too hot)
many animals are gonna die! for example: polar bears.. pinguins.. the human population is going to decrease because we wont be able to produce food!! So think about it :x

I don't wanna think about it, i have enough problems :(
I got 99 problems, but global warming ain't one!

Global warming has been a hot topic for quite a while, it really doesn't bother me that much. I mean the world is ending in a few weeks anyways :( :rolleyes:

Will be a tough for people who don't eat vegetables, i don't think we'll have to worry too much though, it won't happen drasticly there will be signs and warnings to what is about to happen which will force companies to shut down or find another way that doesn't damage the atmosphere

Global warming has been a hot topic for quite a while, it really doesn't bother me that much. I mean the world is ending in a few weeks anyways :( :rolleyes:

Will be a tough for people who don't eat vegetables, i don't think we'll have to worry too much though, it won't happen drasticly there will be signs and warnings to what is about to happen which will force companies to shut down or find another way that doesn't damage the atmosphere

wrong!!! the point is xd when companies agree to shut down is gonna be too late :p

they don't care in 19 years they are gonna be old.
this is the way company owners think "in 19 years im gonna be 70 so.. lets enjoy life being rich" ^^

you are also wrong because.. without vegetables how are we gonna maintain the animals? so we can get food? xd

dude if you dont know what the fak u are talking about please shut the fuck up :S

Last edited:
Oh i thought you meant you were gonna be 70 in 19 years i was like wooWHAT?!

We will all die one way or another, it's inevitable. But i don't think it will be due to global warming. I don't know but i have a feeling that there is a quite big war erupting, i don't know why but i just have this hunch.

Nothing we should be afraid of, tho I might admit we can be slightly_ concerned for the sake of the new generation. But thats about it.

When nuclear fusion is out this will be no prob anymore

it is known that human activity creates what we call Climate change and yes, it will affect every living thing on our planet. Although it might come to a critical stage soon there are ways to prevent it. forecasts from scientists say in 10 years the earth will be from 2 to 6 degrees hotter.

antarctica and many other exceptional ecosystems are dying because of human activity such as NUCLEAR activity. even though the technology provides great advantages.. it takes a high price.

I would also recommend not to talk about shit like this... it's too boring mate

The earth always adapts.. Notice how satellite imaging from space shows clear/non-polluted skies in the after-path of a storm. Yes we have farmed the earth dry, but we have barely chipped the surface of the earth's resources. If people live in scarcity, there always will be scarcity.. Think a bit more obvious. Ice in a drink - when it melts, the drinks level in the glass doesn't increase because the mass is the same. Now that somewhat applies to the icecaps.. Obviously the icecaps will increase the water level, but what i'm saying is within the time it takes for the icecaps to have melted at such a rate our lives would be dramatically effected; the earth would have dramatically changed aswell and adapted to our heavy farming and "destructive" nature. Nature always has a way of correcting things and realigning itself.

So no, i don't worry about global warming.. I don't even worry about the unnecessary changes we are about to and are being forced to abide to. If people spent the same energy on their own problems, we wouldn't be relying on others to help us. Leaving the actual struggling people to receive the help needed.

Make what you want from what i said.. It's fairly summarised without details etc..

- - - Updated - - -

Also for my farming remark- ch4 methane, is more an issue than co2. Mass farming of cows.

it is known that human activity creates what we call Climate change and yes, it will affect every living thing on our planet. Although it might come to a critical stage soon there are ways to prevent it. forecasts from scientists say in 10 years the earth will be from 2 to 6 degrees hotter.

antarctica and many other exceptional ecosystems are dying because of human activity such as NUCLEAR activity. even though the technology provides great advantages.. it takes a high price.

I would also recommend not to talk about shit like this... it's too boring mate

if it's boring what the fak are u doing here?

I see natural disasters as a way that the earth itself is cleaning up.
I know it is sad that a lot of people die and a lot is lost but those people that die is making way for other things to be honest.

There are too many people already in the world so some big natural disasters clean up a bit and it is needed.
I mean damn those Chinese and Indian people they should really put a lid on their penises and make those woman close their legs they are making too many kids and polluting the earth too quickly =)

Actually, nuclear fission, when done right, is pretty darn safe when you look at the numbers. And by done right I mean: not placing 40~ years old nuclear reactors near a seismic fault, or by not placing the energy backup generators at the basement where it's vulnerable to floods (you can actually do it if it's diesel, but you need a breather), remaining up-to-date with recent electronics advancements and/or power regulators, etc. Sounds familiar, doesn't it?

You have to also take in mind that, even though the designs have been somewhat 'updated', it's nonetheless a 50> years old design from the nuclear arms race. There are far better designs, but the regulations are so stiffened it's not worth the bother from a capitalistic point of view.

I'll however, take 3 nuclear fission power plants over a single coal power plant any time of the day. Of course nuclear fusion remains at top, though.

tl;dr: nuclear fission apologist. Nuclear fusion is the future.

Last edited:
I'd say nuclear fusion is very stable in Norway. We haven't had any major earthquakes in years and years. We're lucky cause the continental plates isn't any where near Norway, so Norway can be the place to start nuclear fusion!

I'd say nuclear fusion is very stable in Norway. We haven't had any major earthquakes in years and years. We're lucky cause the continental plates isn't any where near Norway, so Norway can be the place to start nuclear fusion!
That's the good thing about nuclear fusion; you don't even have to worry that much about seismic faults. At least not from a radiation point of view. Plus, free helium. \o/

That's the good thing about nuclear fusion; you don't even have to worry that much about seismic faults. At least not from a radiation point of view. Plus: free helium. \o/

So you can get like squeeky voice!? OMFG GET NUCLEAR FUSION NAO.

You got nuclear fusion already? How come?

Back