• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@glock and JM

we had such a small team and we still won.
its called TACTICS.
dont expect us to stand our ground when we're outnumbered and outlvl

if you count ur own frags u got triying to combo some of us
u won 2:1, if u can call sneaks/run a way to win

You forgot counting all the people that weren't in Junglist Movement and did help you guys, which were more than your own people..

LOL why u guys say we sneak ppl?we didnt "sneak""ppl ,u think this is rl tibia?look at we just went out of pz and killed evry1 in our way,and btw we dont only ue and run lol,we trap and kill,difrent thing,and yes we went defensive sometimes,but thats cuz u guys outnumber us with alot more,and other guilds helping u,oh and btw,JM started the war against us than they go cry and disband guild,oh yea u guys rox!

Pull ur cock out of your ass for one second please. U declared war and glock accepted or are you too retarded to remember what u do? No guilds helped us, krtoff did in edron battle and fragged 2-3 of u, if u count the 3 of u who died trying to kill me when i was trapped, then ur win wasnt so impressive. Your team sat in pz all day and saying that you "weren't ready to fight" but then when our team is off u are all ready, nice coincidence eh??? You refused to have an open battle everytime we asked you cus u "weren't ready". Change your guild name to requiem and move to poland cus u are just like they were, sneak and ue sneak and ue, gratz on winning war. Pls accept the next one i should be ready for it in a week or so, if not i will pass leadership to krtoff so u can have war without me but i dont really wanna miss it. If u wanna prove that you are the best team then pick your team, and we will pick a team of even numbers and have an OB somewhere where there is no defences, i know u wont accept but its worth a try isnt it.

Klash, I don't get what your problem is. Both teams wanted a war, so both accepted it. Why does it matter what the tactic is? We won, you don't like it, so you go make up little excuses what we have done wrong.

Please stop crying and smoke a spliff mr ganjaman

this post of urs doesnt make sence,u say we arent ready to fight all the time,than ur saying now ull be ready in a week?

btw we never said we werent ready,and if u count our teamkills,u should olso count all our kills on ppl of ur 658406854 allianced guilds,than frags would be 50+?

lol man name 1 allied guild? Ingloriouse? only krtof in that, hiight life cus 1 lvl 400 helped us yeeee an we had loadsa help. U r the owrst liar ever, ask retuel y whenver i asked for a fight he said that ur team wasnt ready... U got a fucked up head that u cant tell truth from lies.
And what is the point of me declaring a war when i will only be able to play maybe 1-2 times in the next week?

when krtoff is unbanned tomoro i wil pass leadershp to him and he can decide wether to war u cus i am still kicked out of my house and therefore cant play as often as i wud like to

u only have 6 ppl that we can kill, how is that even???
If u havent got more members then we will end the war cus its no fun just u guys just sneaking ppl at night when nobody is online, if u want a war make a bigger team.

Rage...

PC+1

Back