• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@glock and JM

sure,i got some spare time to destroy ur guild afther we owned JM

or mayby 2 guilds vs 1?
even more fun,and more exp for us!

haha man im goin to my mums in like 2 hours ill be online then, pllllsssssss come try kill me

I just know about Eazy that he left with the reason that we cannot kill anybody while we was on Inglorious Basterds. Maybe it was him because we were about 5 guys on Yalahar getting frag after frag.

haha our team go okolnir and ur team runs defence straight away.
and ur excuse was krtoff is not in our guild, LMAO.

lol klash ur so funny:p
we runned defence cuz we couldnt do anything cuz u retards use bot for EVRYTHING ,else iddix would have dropped

+ yes it is true,glock started guildwar with his guild against us,than he goes crying that his team is not good and he needs proper team so invites more highlvls

lol klash ur so funny:p
we runned defence cuz we couldnt do anything cuz u retards use bot for EVRYTHING ,else iddix would have dropped

+ yes it is true,glock started guildwar with his guild against us,than he goes crying that his team is not good and he needs proper team so invites more highlvls

LOLOLOLOLOL if u remember back to when we were in guilds together, what did we use bot for that u didnt???? pls tell me

lololo

Nobody helped our guild :p And ur right its not fair like this, im still searching for new players to join :)..

But don't say we PZ camp all the time, when its 2 mages of us online you probably find us outside pz.

I NOT PZ MENZ all lies :D

what happened 2 mins after that ss?

you guys dont even give us time to prepare, you start whininh right away

Back