• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GM freeing botters

Status
Not open for further replies.

dariumartins

Reaction score
i reported switz some hours after the server save
and hani jailed him but now he is botting again, some gm freed him
so if you donate u can bot afk and get jailed just for some hours and not till the ss?

so if you donate u can bot afk and get jailed just for some hours and not till the ss?

server crashed ,therefore all botters has been unjailed

server crashed ,therefore all botters has been unjailed

Sorry, it wans't a crash or something.
It was only a restarting of this server and nothing else. (Of course, for fixing the lags and heavy DDoS attack).

Don't complain about him, you are another botter also, people just need to look at your signature (2 characters level 300 and crying about others, lmao).

Don't complain about him, you are another botter also, people just need to look at your signature (2 characters level 300 and crying about others, lmao).

and when he is arrested , he fulfills the request time , why should be difference for another players ?

everybody is botter here ! So then keep your mouth shut!

and when he is arrested , he fulfills the request time , why should be difference for another players ?

everybody is botter here ! So then keep your mouth shut!

No, i am not the botter, do you have problem with it?

Thanks, i dont have to waste time on checking bot, btw dont cry, ur bigger botter them I am. its just a game. Enjoy Sunday :)

ye but gms dont free me before the time

We didn't free anyone. We had to restart the server before the serversave, that caused everyone in jail to get out earlier than expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back