• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GM Hani is abusing his powers.

Gabbebroor

Reaction score
Hello! Today I got jailed for writing "UMAD, BRO" in help channel. I thought it was cool. He was doing his job.
Then... I read the rules, the rules says: you can get muted, not jailed for writing in help channel.

So, I hope that something will be done about Hani abusing his powers.

Special PS for Hani:

Sluta abuesa.

"The gamemasters of ShadowCores reserve the right to ban or delete your account for any reason, however you can reduce the chances of that happening to zero by obeying our rules."
U broke a rule, u got punished, its simple as that.

Hello! Today I got jailed for writing "UMAD, BRO" in help channel. I thought it was cool. He was doing his job.
Then... I read the rules, the rules says: you can get muted, not jailed for writing in help channel.

So, I hope that something will be done about Hani abusing his powers.

Special PS for Hani:

Sluta abuesa.

Stop crying about it. The help channel was flooded by people, then you come, asks for help then spams the channel with a stupid big text of "UMAD BRO"

Special PS for You:

UMAD BRO?

Stop crying about it. The help channel was flooded by people, then you come, asks for help then spams the channel with a stupid big text of "UMAD BRO"

Special PS for You:

UMAD BRO?

wise answer

Abusing help-channel to an extent will get you jailed, or even deleted. Abusing is punishing someone for something they didn't do, the punishment in itself can vary depending on the situation. Also, it was probably my evil twin that jailed you, seeing as I am on Christmas vacation (Last Seen: Dec 20 2013, 16:55:14 → Dec 20 2013, 17:06:01), but you are free to blame me anyway I guess!

Also, no, making those ugly ascii-art texts in help-channel isn't cool at all.

Back