• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GM Kornholijo Abuse

Blain

Hotstepper ;P
Reaction score
I was attacking Kornholijo in ankrahmun, first he came on MC with his noob chars, i get RS, then i didnt care of rs and still attacking him, then he told me MC is allowed, he was with his friend who was using auto heal he told auto heal is allowed too...
then he TPed me to depot and left me there....

SS:
gmabuse.jpg

I think he should lost an Gamemaster positio becouse he abuse it to much...

lol i had rs yesterday i made pic today noob, and i didnt asked him couse i hate him NOOB...
if u dont know stfu...

Blain, read the rules cause it seems you didn't. Gamemasters can use MC. Too bad that you continued casting ues when I left the pyramide protection zone, after you saw newbies appearing from floor +1. Had much fun with a newbie like ya :D

Reason? When my guild pk him main char he login in GM and ban one ppl, when he ban him he not trap and leave to save pleace.

Korn all know u should lost an GM Position...
u abuse it to much >.<
kthxbye...

Kornholijo your a corrupt gm get the fuck out its a game you shouldnt abuse this shit its pathetic i was sitting in dp of thais when blain popped up and theres no other way he could have gotten in there. your just pissed he killed your or was going to. and mc is not aloud at any cost the hoster has a programm that if u login 2-5 chars on the same ip you get auto banned its to prevent mage bombing

Clam down people, He is an Administrator on OTland. All Admin on OTland should get a GM on Icechaw.

So they have the right to make up rules as they go to make it look like there following the rules. Teleporting someone to a place wehre he cannot get out of unless a gm moves him from that spot. Who knows what else he has done

Back