• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GM Siramix - I know you will serve justice.

WayneAKADagon

Banned User
Reaction score
Offenders: Yuri Knight, Sunimike, Marmaduke, and Colossus
Offense: Controlling/logging in multiple characters in potential PVP situations

11sm23o.png

e87ko3.jpg

Third-party software that performs actions for you (also known as Bots)

Performing actions such as killing monsters or casting spells while being idle from the game is never tolerated.

Keep in mind that using third-party software to control at least one character while you are logged into other characters will always mean that you are idle on at least one of them, as you can not actively play on several characters at the same time. In such situations, all of the characters you are logged into are violating the rules.

Interesting note: It is not illegal to use a bot to assist your gameplay as long as you aren't idle from the game and it doesn't violate any other rule.

Controlling/logging in multiple characters in potential PVP situations (also known as combobot or magebomb)
Using third-party software to gain unfair advantage in a player versus player situation is strictly prohibited and may lead to an instant deletion of all accounts involved.

Example situations to clarify what we mean, but not limited to:

• Using multiple characters to organize a combo attack on a player.
  • Using multiple characters to heal your character/team in a player versus player situation.
Blocking off areas
It is not tolerated to block off an area for longer than 15 minutes. This is a serious abuse of a game weakness and may lead to a banishment of your account.

@Siramix

STOP WASTE TIME FOR WRITE HERE ON FORUMS
SEND KURA EMAIL TO TWIFYSOFT SUPPORT INSTEAD

Dude, ban them just for one cause.. The fucker has his instagram in his comment to get more tibiafollowers on his instagram, dafuq?

that is his signature lol
WELL THAT IS WHAT I FUCKING MENT BUT ITS NOT MY FREAKIN ISSUE THAT I'VE BEEN BANNED FOR THE PAST LIKE 6-7 MONTHS OR SOMETHING AND I FORGOT FOR A SECOND WHAT THE THING WAS CALLED OKAY?

His signature****************** is this dude happy now? You want to follow him on instagram? follow4follow? like4like? share4share? u like 3 of my pictures and i like 3 of yours? Put a heart to the best picture I have and Ill do the same <3? @Evil Puncker

WELL THAT IS WHAT I FUCKING MENT BUT ITS NOT MY FREAKIN ISSUE THAT I'VE BEEN BANNED FOR THE PAST LIKE 6-7 MONTHS OR SOMETHING AND I FORGOT FOR A SECOND WHAT THE THING WAS CALLED OKAY?

His signature****************** is this dude happy now? You want to follow him on instagram? follow4follow? like4like? share4share? u like 3 of my pictures and i like 3 of yours? Put a heart to the best picture I have and Ill do the same <3? @Evil Puncker
wtf lol

Not MC..
retarded has nothing to do?
making worthless blog post.

Not Mc
retarded has nothing to do?
making worthless blog post.

Back