• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GM Siramix Poll

Is GM Siramix a good GM or not?

• Yes, he's a good GM.

Votes: 37 39.8%
  • No, he shouldn't be a GM!

Votes: 56 60.2%

• Total voters

Drutex

Harifiarzheh
Reaction score
There were already many complaints about GM Siramix and now I want to ask you all in public. Should GM Siramix be a GM or not? What do you think about it? Vote now.

Well, I might not be the right one to comment on this thread. But it's ridiculous how you it's always going down this path when something happens. Therefore I'm going to tell you how I'm working as a gamemaster on Lunarforce. First of all, I'm not (almost never) checking up random people just because I want to waste time, because of the "low" population. However, if I receive a report from anyone where the report says that player X violates the rules, I usually teleport to player X in ghost mode and investigate if the report is to be resolved or rejected.

If player X really is violating the rules, I'm teleporting player X to the jail and depending on his violating I'm warning him. Sometimes just a lesser warning or sometimes for the worse, deletion. If I warn player X that next time he violate the rules he will be deleted, I'm mostly contacting Mark or Hani to notify them why I decided to warn them. Then if the day comes when player X violate yet another rule, I'm jailing player X and contacting Mark for the deletion process (again, if the rule violation is "serious" enough).

If I try to look at this whole case in an objective way, I would like to say that instead of voting me, as a gamemaster, out from the server, vote for a change of the rules, because a gamemaster can't ignore the rules, and especially not when other players are being affected of the rule violators (in this case player X).

Anyways, I'm strong enough to understand that some players wont like me, but if I may say it myself, I'm doing a good job. Thanks.

Siramix tell me where does it say that if you get jailed xxx times ur character will get deleted. This is really stupid that you've deleted someone like sidestepgod since he spent more time than you on this ot... This is just ridiculous.... U've deleted his 6 characters....

I don't see anything about "Deletion" oh sorry there is if u use combo bot for pvp, and im sure that 90% of br's do that but hey they dont even get jailed.
Gameplay
Third-party software that performs actions for you (also known as Bots)
Performing actions such as killing monsters or casting spells while being idle from the game is never tolerated.

Keep in mind that using third-party software to control at least one character while you are logged into other characters will always mean that you are idle on at least one of them, as you can not actively play on several characters at the same time. In such situations, all of the characters you are logged into are violating the rules.

Interesting note: It is not illegal to use a bot to assist your gameplay as long as you aren't idle from the game and it doesn't violate any other rule.

Controlling/logging in multiple characters in potential PVP situations (also known as combobot or magebomb)
Using third-party software to gain unfair advantage in a player versus player situation is strictly prohibited and may lead to an instant deletion of all accounts involved.

Example situations to clarify what we mean, but not limited to:

• Using multiple characters to organize a combo attack on a player.
  • Using multiple characters to heal your character/team in a player versus player situation.
Blocking off areas
It is not tolerated to block off an area for longer than 15 minutes. This is a serious abuse of a game weakness and may lead to a banishment of your account.

Interesting note: There is an exception for this rule during guild wars, if teams choose to block off an area as a defense they may do so. Upon reports about players blocking off areas, a gamemaster will judge if it is considered a battle defense or violation of this rule.

The gamemasters of LunarForce reserve the right to ban or delete your account for any reason, however you can reduce the chances of that happening to zero by obeying our rules.

http://lunarforce.twifysoft.net/rules.php

He did not obey the rules, and therefore we decided to delete his accounts because all accounts violated the rules. But he can't say that he wasn't warned, because I warned him at least one time, according to me more than one time. It's a standard thing I use to say to players I jail, to obey the rules or we do reserve the right to delete the account.

Really? is this how you want to keep players on this ot? look how many ppl are botting now on lunarforce, go check hive, check wrls demona, check lich hell, check sea serpents, brimstone bugs, lizard city. This is just fucking stupid deleting a guy that gave more help to this ot than you! THIS IS REALLY STUPID. So there's no way that he will get his account back right? Look at over ppl that bot 24/7 u dont do shit to them.

Is there any chance for him to get his characters back?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't play here but I'm going to agree with Siramix. I don't think he's done anything wrong, someone was botting, the person botting knew the consequences and was warned at least once, if not more. Yes there is probably a lot more botters, if not half the server but you can't catch everyone... The person he banned violated the rules and deserved what he got, now stop being so butt-hurt about it. I'm in no position to say if he should get his characters back but he did violate the rules and deserved what he got and if other people get deleted they will say how come he got his characters back and I can't therefore, creating an unfair bias. I can even tell, just by the way Siramix types and the responses he's given that he is more mature than most GM's. I'm sure you're a good GM Siramix, don't let this bother you!

Yes but other ppl violate the rules as well even more than that guy who got deleted, like 10 brs block deeplings 24/7 but no-one gives a shit, if u played here u would know how much sidestepgod spent time for this ot...

I never hated Sidestepgod, but this issue isn't about OTHER players, you cannot just keep playing the blame game and point at others., if they are cheating like he was then our time will come.
But this is about HIM.

HE violated the rules
HE got caught.
HE got warned and jail
HE got deleted.

Not anyone else, not you, not me. but HIM.
I thought we got tough this in grade 1.

Well, I might not be the right one to comment on this thread. But it's ridiculous how you it's always going down this path when something happens. Therefore I'm going to tell you how I'm working as a gamemaster on Lunarforce. First of all, I'm not (almost never) checking up random people just because I want to waste time, because of the "low" population. However, if I receive a report from anyone where the report says that player X violates the rules, I usually teleport to player X in ghost mode and investigate if the report is to be resolved or rejected.

If player X really is violating the rules, I'm teleporting player X to the jail and depending on his violating I'm warning him. Sometimes just a lesser warning or sometimes for the worse, deletion. If I warn player X that next time he violate the rules he will be deleted, I'm mostly contacting Mark or Hani to notify them why I decided to warn them. Then if the day comes when player X violate yet another rule, I'm jailing player X and contacting Mark for the deletion process (again, if the rule violation is "serious" enough).

If I try to look at this whole case in an objective way, I would like to say that instead of voting me, as a gamemaster, out from the server, vote for a change of the rules, because a gamemaster can't ignore the rules, and especially not when other players are being affected of the rule violators (in this case player X).

Anyways, I'm strong enough to understand that some players wont like me, but if I may say it myself, I'm doing a good job. Thanks.

I agree that this poll to try and get rid of you is stupid but the whole report excuse your using is something i don't agree with. I have reported countless people almost daily for there continuous afk botting in many spawns and not once ever any of them been jailed. I come back maybe an hour or so later after i have reported them and they are always still there and ik an hour may not be enough time for you to catch the report but i always go back the next day and what do i see, the same people botting the same spawns all day. I don't believe your looking into these reports seeing as the same people are there day in and day out.

Funny.

Thom bots and still helps the server by actually being a loyal player.

Randoms throw trash on the server and bot all day and nothing happens to them.

There's maybe 20+ people at sea serps all day long, maybe go check them too, oh so master GM? Maybe go check lizard city / hives / brimestone bugs? How about Spheres? That place is FULL of botters, the most popular spawn, even in RL Tibia.

Siramix u good bro :) <3 many times come to me wrls never jail

I don't see anything about "Deletion" oh sorry there is if u use combo bot for pvp, and im sure that 90% of br's do that but hey they dont even get jailed.
All br's use combo bot even on WarMode... but nooooooo! They won't be even jailed! But like somebody already said, the most loyal person to this server was deleted! Very very good decision.
Thom, I hope you'll get unbaned, if not, I hope you'll get the next lvl 400 soon ;)

"all br's use combo bot" omg you even have a closed mind.
@topic: he knew the risks and bor used at your own risk, GM Siramix just did his job. but that I know has some warnings before the ban.

@topic: he knew the risks and bor used at your own risk, GM Siramix just did his job. but that I know has some warnings before the ban.
not for botting, there is no rule about this!

Majority of br's use combo bot and not a single gm does anything about this.

I don't play here, but if someone breaks a rule and gets caught he is getting punished.
Stop argueing that there are other people who are breaking the rules aswell. HE was caught.
If you have a problem with other people botting then go and make a report ingame, just plain words like "Everyone in banuta is botting" won't help you a bit.

Just playing manually and enjoy Tibia or get lost.

Back