• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GM Talaturen ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manyx

Reaction score
Hello. Today i train my magic lvl with my pally i was using hotkeys and watching TV i looking in tibia in 10-30 sec's i look and i see my char logout? i say "what the fuck" ? I login in my account and looking my account has been banished !! :blink: 30 sec's later i login in my noob char and say raport ! screen:
This is good for ban in 5 sec? GM don't respond me and? Now banish? This is... !!!!!!

I never cheat !!!!! What the fuck when i train my mlvl i must look in tibia for 4 hours? !!! All noob's say "hahah own3d" he ban me in 5 sec?

Im sure he banished you for a reason, just take the ban and walk away.

Not he no ban for reason he banned 5 char's in 2-3 min? Now he no respond ! This is GameMaster who say "Hi?" "How are u"? "U cheating" ? He no have time for 1 min wait? 5 sec and BAN? !!!

"I didn't cheat i was watching TV and pressed on the hotkeys, and oh i forgot that i also were hunting, yes i was watching tv and hunting i didn't use cheat" dude those excuses is starting to be boring and old, come up with newer ones ;p

Ohhh Zoro i'm sure u are noob when u hunting and watching tv i say u only this "Good Luck" ;)

Hello. Today i train my magic lvl with my pally i was using hotkeys and watching TV i looking in tibia in 10-30 sec's i look and i see my char logout? i say "what the fuck" ? I login in my account and looking my account has been banished !! :blink: 30 sec's later i login in my noob char and say raport ! screen:
This is good for ban in 5 sec? GM don't respond me and? Now banish? This is... !!!!!!

dude the tv thing is old xd

Ahh yes, yes good luck no lifer who see only TIBIA ;) Why GM don't respond? Ahh srry i know he no have time ;[

U are idiot !! i say i look in tibia 10sec's +!! he ban me in 5 sec? First look at first post !! OMG... First time i banned not sure ! Srry for english..:mad:

Manyx I dont get this, you are so upset that you get ban on the highest exp rate of the otland servers. Taking level 200 there aint something to be proud of, it's just exp and check tv another time :]

Ahh srry and i relog char in 30min +- Beacuse server is sometimes is crash and not save!! 3 Min later i banned ;) Screen:

you said 30 sec then you look on the screen lol?

I say i look on my tibia character in 10-30 sec !! I'm no no lifer who see only tibia and going train mlvl and se only "Exura San", "Exura San", "Exura San" etp...

Last edited:
Yea this is rox now GM don't respond me ;) It's cool !! I need unbanish or talk with Talaturen..

@up

U can not spam here? U can't help here go to other thread

Ahh srry and i relog char in 30min +- Beacuse server is sometimes is crash and not save!! 3 Min later i banned ;) Screen:

I say i look on my tibia character in 10-30 sec !! I'm no no lifer who see only tibia and going train mlvl and se only "Exura San", "Exura San", "Exura San" etp...

I kept asking you a question over 100 times, and you were only writing exura san. If you were hitting the hotkey without watching the screen it's counted as you're idle from the game and that's why you got banned, "Spellcasting while being idle from the game.".

Talaturen i don't wan ban u say why? Beacuse my account was deleted other time's i create new char and don't need every ban and now what i do? :/ I really don't cheater ! U Ban me very fast...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back