• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

gm u gota do something about it...

^ ... and requiem
requiem were the hardest enemies I ever had, ofc they had bot for everithing (auto mwall, dash, anti-para, hold target bla bla) but they were hard to beat since they were so many and always online and had his secret weapon, elfbot
hail pls :(

aniways, icechaw is so easy now, there's no good enemies/challenges anymore, just some noobs with magebot who thinks they are the best :|

anyways, icechaw is so easy now, there's no good enemies/challenges anymore, just some noobs with magebot who thinks they are the best :|

I would like to see you against me/us, then i wanna see you re-write theres no challanges anymore :) Ill give you my character if you beat us, Yes im serious

mmmmm

Here comes the pew tank!
●█︻███▄▄▄︻︻︻═══┻一 ...pew......pew....pew
▃▅████████▅▄▃
████pwned███████▅
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

anyways, icechaw is so easy now, there's no good enemies/challenges anymore, just some noobs with magebot who thinks they are the best :|

I would like to see you against me/us, then i wanna see you re-write theres no challanges anymore :) Ill give you my character if you beat us, Yes im serious

I don't even know who you are, but let's go, I can beat any1 in this server, tho I just can fight in weekend and I won't be online that much :/

btw my team is like 5, how many you are?

@Enlighthell - he got banned due his interview in tibiabr.com, he addmited he bought his char in lvl 170, and botted till 300~ :$

I where and still am Granatkastar Mackan on softcores, And ye there's plenty of kids here.. Altho i bet im older then you. And @ zosis above me, tell me one time i havent taken pz or been pz locked on anyone here =) im almost always fighting solo for an start ( The time you actually dare your asses out of pz) and if i get an slighty bit of backup where do you go then? Ill give you an hint it starts with D and end with P

Oh, you're mackan^^
What's the point you're going against me now?
Well, you should know that in the time we were fighting against Qknights Friends I wasn't playing Morgan Blood. It was a good friend of mine. I was playing Exynia and Gorgon. Morgan Blood was downgrading from 210-180 in these times. Then I let no1 play on morgan again and I made it 215 again. And rooked it to 203 due boringness.
I was just playing on Exynia serious, since morgan has got all addons there weren't any goals to reach on it.
As far as I know I haven't said anything against you, because I got nothing to say against you.. That's all. YOu aren't one of these hold/follow atackers and UE spammers so you aren't needed to answer.

One question is still remaining. Why do you say I'm so bad and shit. Ask your boddy Nemesis or Krotff if im really taht bad. As far as I know you tried to kill me at Edron when I killed Orbshabaal and got trapped by 5ppl and got out again of this 1 way passages with 3new crystals in my bp. Nemesis and antoher guy were following me behemoth quest until I lost my PZ.

And Yes I'm sometimes and lose my PZ because I don't want to lose levels.
Losing Levels = waste of time, which I don't have in such big ammount- But when Im that bad I must have died 10more times since Eazy E and Agus Avemont are always trying to kill me.

@melty,i dunno who u are,but for the 100th time we dont use ue script sorry

@nitro,yes u are pvp god:)if they run with mapwalk
and we got follow and do ue combo
i can hit noobs becauze it goes so fast u moron

btw zero skills?most say i got nice skills,and believe me ,they are MUCH bether than urs

:ninja:

Oh, you're mackan^^
What's the point you're going against me now?
Well, you should know that in the time we were fighting against Qknights Friends I wasn't playing Morgan Blood. It was a good friend of mine. I was playing Exynia and Gorgon. Morgan Blood was downgrading from 210-180 in these times. Then I let no1 play on morgan again and I made it 215 again. And rooked it to 203 due boringness.
I was just playing on Exynia serious, since morgan has got all addons there weren't any goals to reach on it.
As far as I know I haven't said anything against you, because I got nothing to say against you.. That's all. YOu aren't one of these hold/follow atackers and UE spammers so you aren't needed to answer.

One question is still remaining. Why do you say I'm so bad and shit. Ask your boddy Nemesis or Krotff if im really taht bad. As far as I know you tried to kill me at Edron when I killed Orbshabaal and got trapped by 5ppl and got out again of this 1 way passages with 3new crystals in my bp. Nemesis and antoher guy were following me behemoth quest until I lost my PZ.

And Yes I'm sometimes and lose my PZ because I don't want to lose levels.
Losing Levels = waste of time, which I don't have in such big ammount- But when Im that bad I must have died 10more times since Eazy E and Agus Avemont are always trying to kill me.

lol thought it was Morgon Blood the character who sucked, there's why i got pissed haha, but if it Exynia WADDAP HOMIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE

yea and GM if you see this, it does not belong here but I do not find the link where I can open my own tread :p anyway, I'm stuck and cant logg in :S it comes error all the time and I dont know whats wrong really..

Fix it would be a small piece of kindness :) Greets Tattaren

DONT TALK ABOUT SKILLS IN ICECHAW OOOMMMFFFFFFGGGGGG. LOOOOL THIS SERVER IS JUST A BUNCH OF EXP HORNY UE SPAMMERS THAT FOR SURE WOULD UE DOWN THEIR OWN TEAMMATES FOR EXP. AND ALSO...and also everyone that says ''i dont use bot i never used a bot :wub:'' aaaaaaaahhhaaaaaahaaaaaaa ye right well zuckov-botter

eazy e-botter
and the rest 99% of icechaw botters ;] i dont say i dont use bot but its really funny to read all posts ''Heeey im so skilled i can go spam ue with my lvl 700 and 2 hit a lvl 500 o_O im so coooooool

ups forgot the biggest botter DU FAY - ULTRA MEGA HAXXOR BOTTER

kk thank you for reading my post now flame me plox

and for mods please dont delete my post so icechawians can read it oke?

Last edited:
DONT TALK ABOUT SKILLS IN ICECHAW OOOMMMFFFFFFGGGGGG. LOOOOL THIS SERVER IS JUST A BUNCH OF EXP HORNY UE SPAMMERS THAT FOR SURE WOULD UE DOWN THEIR OWN TEAMMATES FOR EXP. AND ALSO...and also everyone that says ''i dont use bot i never used a bot :wub:'' aaaaaaaahhhaaaaaahaaaaaaa ye right well zuckov-botter

eazy e-botter
and the rest 99% of icechaw botters ;] i dont say i dont use bot but its really funny to read all posts ''Heeey im so skilled i can go spam ue with my lvl 700 and 2 hit a lvl 500 o_O im so coooooool

ups forgot the biggest botter DU FAY - ULTRA MEGA HAXXOR BOTTER

kk thank you for reading my post now flame me plox

and for mods please dont delete my post so icechawians can read it oke?

ey, I didn't say I'm not a botter -.^ I got dash, self healing and mwall timers ;< nothing else, I PROMISE!!!!!!!
and btw I'm not a 'icechawner' anymore

@Mookie - so, where are your big nuts now?:/
just for you know blindness never lost a war in this silly server, so for sure you won't be the 1st defeating us :( better keep your challenge to the br team, du fay team

ey, I didn't say I'm not a botter -.^ I got dash, self healing and mwall timers ;< nothing else, I PROMISE!!!!!!!
and btw I'm not a 'icechawner' anymore

16:40 Klashnekoff: »put ue script
16:40 Klashnekoff: »on fox

Wasn't you Zuckov?
Then this is what you said in the cam of Du Fay...

No comment!

16:40 Klashnekoff: »put ue script
16:40 Klashnekoff: »on fox

Wasn't you Zuckov?
Then this is what you said in the cam of Du Fay...

No comment!

you're a lil bit..dumb aren't you?
I already said why I had to use it, a nd well not I care about you and other noobs of otland opnion so YE I USE UE SCRIPT TOO
are you happy now?:wub:

you're a lil bit..dumb aren't you?
I already said why I had to use it, because I suck without it, a nd well not I care about you and other noobs of otland opnion so YE I USE UE SCRIPT TOO
are you happy now?:wub:

Yes :)

rofl, just wondering who are you for come here and say to everyone 'you're none' 'you're noob' 'you suck' but who the hell are you?! just another noob who thinks he knows everithing but he knows nothing <.< what makes you so special? running from noobs like eazy e or agus avemonth (as you said) sometimes? oooooooooooo you are so pro rofl

just an advice for you, stop taking this game so serious and stop speaking about like you know everithing when you don't know a SHIT and you are NONE

and well, just a bet for your next answer ^_^
unknown - you're saying I'm none???? i'm powerfull morgan blood I got full summoner I escaped when i had 15 min I'M SUPER HIPER MEGA ROX you use dash ue script you sux

those in this thread are really retarded,if some1 is not skilled,he cant have lvl 700 like me(unless he uses noobchars to bot and than kill that char blablabla like du fay,krtoff,nitro,qarkify,malem,stunna,viruz,iddix wtf,and lots of more:))

those in this thread are really retarded,if some1 is not skilled,he cant have lvl 700 like me(unless he uses noobchars to bot and than kill that char blablabla like du fay,krtoff,nitro,qarkify,malem,stunna,viruz,iddix wtf,and lots of more:))

are you saying you need skills to get lvl 700 in this ot?
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH~

sorry, but that was prolly the joke of year, pressing ue hotkey requires a lot of skills for sure

Back