• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ gms about warmode

wille bror

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Hi, I have a proposition about warmodes on Shadowcores. I think you should make the warmodes like on real tibia, for example that you can't leave the guild in a warmode and later join back. This makes the warmodes very boring imo and alot of people I think will agree with me.
Then if you win a fight in warmode, you can exp and so but the loosing side ain't able to exp. This makes warmodes much funnier. Now if you loose, you can just leave the guild and exp during the night or whatever time ur up and then join back when its war again, sux.
And also please add so war frags come up in the guild chat!

Hope ppl agree with me

/ wille aka god

I agree on the part with that you should not be able to leave the guild during a warmode.

Imo it would be nice that when you declare the war you decide the amount of frags you wanna keep the warmode up and running. forexample 50, 100, 150, 200 etc.

you missed something, you also get the message comes up on screen about a guild member or enemy who just got killed in warmode.

Hi, I have a proposition about warmodes on Shadowcores. I think you should make the warmodes like on real tibia, for example that you can't leave the guild in a warmode and later join back. This makes the warmodes very boring imo and alot of people I think will agree with me.
Then if you win a fight in warmode, you can exp and so but the loosing side ain't able to exp. This makes warmodes much funnier. Now if you loose, you can just leave the guild and exp during the night or whatever time ur up and then join back when its war again, sux.
And also please add so war frags come up in the guild chat!

Hope ppl agree with me

/ wille aka god

you can leave guild during warmode , but you can't join in ;)

edit : in real tibia

I do agree it is a bit silly allowing people to leave mid war but sometimes it is necessary, Such as when you need to kick someone off of a team or if you let someone borrow a character for a battle and invite them then kick them after the battle. Just my two cents but I feel it would be a lot better if you just allowed them to kick/invite each person once every 72 hours, or so.

Is validus starting new ot?

I recommend you to stay On shadowcores..

ferana.net is just a bullshit server and its exakt same server as Ethania.net and its same owner. Ferana is only for money nothing els

He never upate hes server and never online ingame.

And i can say now the server will be dead in 1 week..

Trust me stay on this server its have nice future

Some people aint getting the whole point. The point is that you should be able to leave a guild in warmode, but NOT join it again as long as its warmode.
Thats whats making it boring, otherwise you can war at day and then leave guild and go exp and then join guild again. Ofc leaders should be able to kick ppl however they want and members leave if they want.

Back