• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GM's

Bring me 10 people again XDD 10% lost is np bro, just was annoying u on inferna, btw, dont run away of the server to shadowcores when sander is back oke? :> you know, when you are with ur 9 randoms and u try to do somth but u fail at all.
as I said, dont leave inferna when sander is back xDD go exp glooth blobs idiotek, u getting 200k/h mby? ahHhausDHIUSAFUOhasfiohASFIHAoifhoi
Sander? Aint he the one who left cuz he got makarena :)??
p.s dont try to be someone ur shit the recordings proofs how bad you are dog rider cu <3
you can only make mana shop traps scrub you can only bring me potions to glooth bandits :D
Aktuelle Clients:31 / 35

pleaseeeeeeeee ;d

Sander? Aint he the one who left cuz he got makarena :)??
p.s dont try to be someone ur shit the recordings proofs how bad you are dog rider cu <3
you can only make mana shop traps scrub you can only bring me potions to glooth bandits :D
Aktuelle Clients:31 / 35

pleaseeeeeeeee ;d
he left because he works on summer like every1.
you never won a battle against us LOL

he left because he works on summer like every1.
you never won a battle against us LOL
search name reka hustla / buski hustler on tibiacast recordings and tell me again we didnt win a battle we won from 30 battles 29 and you won 1 u gekk LOL
where was ur team when ziorr appear //?? offline? like always we was the one who kicked this guy from inferna so shut the fuck up and know ur place u lil spanish asslicker ur no1 on inferna and u will never be some1 :)
server dominando

You rly think that GM's still care about this server, banishments? Nope

Now, they only care about killing botters ona dos tres xabor count combo

Bring me 10 people again XDD 10% lost is np bro, just was annoying u on inferna, btw, dont run away of the server to shadowcores when sander is back oke? :> you know, when you are with ur 9 randoms and u try to do somth but u fail at all.
as I said, dont leave inferna when sander is back xDD go exp glooth blobs idiotek, u getting 200k/h mby? ahHhausDHIUSAFUOhasfiohASFIHAoifhoi

maybe tell sander or another rl commander to gather a team when a new good ots starts cuz there is so many bigmouth's calling pro player to rl players and if you're an ot player ure totaly 0, when everyone that has player in ot's and knows a little from this game will always say totaly contrary.
Would be much fun if they do it so make it for me and tell them that.

maybe tell sander or another rl commander to gather a team when a new good ots starts cuz there is so many bigmouth's calling pro player to rl players and if you're an ot player ure totaly 0, when everyone that has player in ot's and knows a little from this game will always say totaly contrary.
Would be much fun if they do it so make it for me and tell them that.
callate ots bozz

search name reka hustla / buski hustler on tibiacast recordings and tell me again we didnt win a battle we won from 30 battles 29 and you won 1 u gekk LOL
where was ur team when ziorr appear //?? offline? like always we was the one who kicked this guy from inferna so shut the fuck up and know ur place u lil spanish asslicker ur no1 on inferna and u will never be some1 :)
server dominando
lol are u tarded glooth blobs ¿? you dont know shit, ''danek give me ts i help'' XD

lol are u tarded glooth blobs ¿? you dont know shit, ''danek give me ts i help'' XD
So , I won i kicked you out of my server / server dominando on inferna by xabor
after you died few times by us you decided to transfer to open pvp from hardcore pvp

it was to hard for you to handle me yea?
you can only trash talk on forums but the truth is here cya bro

Name: Mavi Xaeh

Former Names: Scantraxx Vitae, Komisarz Danne
Sex: male
Vocation: Elite Knight
Level: 263
Achievement Points: 72
World: Solera
Former World: Inferna
Residence: Thais
Guild membership: Core of the Chaotic Neutral
Last login: Aug 07 2015, 13:41:49 CEST

P.S WHEN SANDER BACK DOMINANDO? NICE JOKE WHY U TRANSFER TO OPEN PVP U SCRUB HAHAAHA DANEK AKA AFRAID TO LOSE 500k EXP HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA U MADE MY U PIECE OF SIWEK

inferna players top pbp
dont waste ur time with him jordi this guy is shit and whole inferna knows it he died few times by us and he decide to transfer his character to open pvp this charlover xD

So , I won i kicked you out of my server / server dominando on inferna by xabor
after you died few times by us you decided to transfer to open pvp from hardcore pvp

it was to hard for you to handle me yea?
you can only trash talk on forums but the truth is here cya bro

Name: Mavi Xaeh

Former Names: Scantraxx Vitae, Komisarz Danne
Sex: male
Vocation: Elite Knight
Level: 263
Achievement Points: 72
World: Solera
Former World: Inferna
Residence: Thais
Guild membership: Core of the Chaotic Neutral
Last login: Aug 07 2015, 13:41:49 CEST

P.S WHEN SANDER BACK DOMINANDO? NICE JOKE WHY U TRANSFER TO OPEN PVP U SCRUB HAHAAHA DANEK AKA AFRAID TO LOSE 500k EXP HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA U MADE MY U PIECE OF SIWEK
I sold the chart 3 days ago, mainly I play antica, but w/e u can ask ur little friends if i did sell it or not. Why r u spamin dat much menz its only a game dont be madness pl3x

I sold the chart 3 days ago, mainly I play antica, but w/e u can ask ur little friends if i did sell it or not. Why r u spamin dat much menz its only a game dont be madness pl3x
if it was mine it would have my name also, danne or danek, as all my character does XD

Back