• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GMs!

Qknight

Reaction score
17:39 Calium [253]: talaturens databas
17:39 Calium [253]: e ganska smexig
17:39 Calium [253]: inne på hans dator
17:39 Calium [253]: atm
17:39 Calium [253]: ska kolla
17:39 Calium [253]: om jag kommer in
17:39 Calium [253]: på hans gm
17:39 Calium [253]: också

och så kostar exp scrolls bara 50öre st eller nåt :0 do something :s

Ja deleta varenda jävel som usat buggen, sjukt tråkigt och Caliums ip borde du ge ut så alla kan visa hur mycket vi uppskattar detta

Han ljuger om datan... Ganska säkert ^^ Ska fan köpa en bunt exp scrolls om dom kostar 50öre :O

He's just kidding with you, he scrolled his character just like many others has done in the last four days. There is not much we can do if they want to donate so much, at least you can thank this(?) guy and some other croatian guys for donating so much that we can keep the server online for years.

Please take a screenshot where it says that 25 points are so cheap, I just checked and I didn't see anything wrong.

He's just kidding with you, he scrolled his character just like many others has done in the last four days. There is not much we can do if they want to donate so much, at least you can thank this(?) guy and some other croatian guys for donating so much that we can keep the server online for years.

Please take a screenshot where it says that 25 points are so cheap, I just checked and I didn't see anything wrong.
I dont know, people are giving away and droping exp scrolls all over dp ... and saying exp scrolls is for free etc :s

I can agree that more people got exp scrolls on softcores, everytime i login on softcores there is people selling those scrolls, and not just one.. then this guy that gave me 6 exp scrolls for 2 houses, that aint that good, or well they are good and big, but they cost like 10kk each only, and exp scrolls in icechaw cost 10kk each, why did he offer me that much exp scrolls for just 2 houses?

I hope he really bought the exp scrolls for the price it should be :p
But like Talaturen said its good that they are donationg something :) We want the server to bee online not offline xD

thats no point play the ot, if so manny guys just use scrolls to 250 :s

Lol made my day haha!

Just look at a other server that have been online for several months do you really think the max lvl will be lvl 100? And the others lvl 50? I dont think so... This is a great server and i dont see any problem with some lvl 250 running in the city or lvling... It's fun to see new people joining

thats no point play the ot, if so manny guys just use scrolls to 250 :s

Ofc there is a point of playing, but its not as fun when everyone is scrolling to 250 and everytime they die they just take a new scroll, but its just to keep killing them :thumbup::)

Actually, this stinks. This Calium guy in thais DP was swearing that you can get exp scrolls for 0.1 euro if you donate by SMS.

IM GONNA DONATE, TOO BAD I CANT NOW!!!

Temporary disabled. FUCK!!!!

Guys let's stick together and beat these donater asses who think they can rule softcores through donating cash irl.

maby there is some weirth bug somewhere and somehow but gms haven't find out yet and those guys are maby high lvl computer geeks irl aswell :p and they are good in finding bugs:s

but if gm really gets the normal payment cash from there donations then its just fine don't you think so?

Back