• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

gnome tasks - Grindstone

seleo

Reaction score
hello
about grindstone task

its really hard to make this task
not because of the monsters
but because of finding the grindstone chance is very low
its take more than 30 mints sometimes to find a stone while im using 5 places to get that stone

so please edit that to be like real tibia in real tibia its easier to get that grindstones

This is true, in tibia rl took no more than 5 minutes to achieve one, here I've been bored out.

yea its much easier in rl tibia
please some support answer us :)

@13TM_SNuff
i think you are very lucky

its much easier in real tibia
so please some one edit that to be easier like real tibia
increase the luck chance please!!!!

Moved the thread to the main section of ShadowCores forums. Thanks for your contribution and I'm sure that this will be adjusted as soon as possible, however I cannot clarify wheter this is going to be a high-priority thing on the todo-list or not, but it will most likely be fixed within the next updates. Again, thanks for your contribution and keep it up :)

Moved the thread to the main section of ShadowCores forums. Thanks for your contribution and I'm sure that this will be adjusted as soon as possible, however I cannot clarify wheter this is going to be a high-priority thing on the todo-list or not, but it will most likely be fixed within the next updates. Again, thanks for your contribution and keep it up :)

thanks for your response i hope i can be fixed quickly

So, now I understand what do you mean... I tried to do this task and of course, it's too much hard because people won't stay there for 24/7 hours.

It's a suggestion?

Sometimes it takes 5 minutes, sometimes it takes 30 minutes to get a f... grindstone using all stones, one by one.

@ Dyablo97

yea, the problem isnt the monster the problem is the time you spent to get a stone its too long for that task since its much easier in rl tibia

@ hiperkarma

most of the time it took more than 15 mints at least to get the stone if you are lucky :(

Can't agree more, it should be a higher rate, but not too high. 5-10min? Just like most of the other tasks in the start.
WibbenZ

Can't agree more, it should be a higher rate, but not too high. 5-10min? Just like most of the other tasks in the start.
WibbenZ

and i agree with you
i dont want to be very easy
i just want it higher luck rate to fit with the other tasks
or just to be like real tibia

Back