• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Going to a place gives error and client crashes! Need HELP asap!

gerard95

Keep cool :)
Reaction score
Once a player passes through a "sqm" he/she gets an error (debug) and it's client crashes, then, she/he cannot connect anymore, all time giving error.
Anyone knows how to solve it? Or at least, how to fix the client crash and let him/her login again?
Thank you a lot!!

This happened to me when I edited an item in the servers OTB and did not change the clients DAT. Post the debug, maybe it gives us some clues as to what is happening.

Yeah, as dominique said, you could have just replaced the xyz, position to 0 and temple to eg. 1.

But more to the point, its also as dominique said, a spr problem. Eg. you use 8.7 items on an 8.6 server, Catch my drift? Either check what items arent allowed for your client, or upgrade to the desired client.
WibbenZ

Alright, got it :D
I know I could have changed the position of those characters but I thought it would have affected to the temple position. Nevermind. Thank you guys :)

How do you mean it would affect the temple pos? It has nothing to do with it, temple pos is not a thing that changes if you are in kazz or thais, its always the same untill you change it via eg. a teleporter with an action script.
Hope you dident remove a players char becuz he got trapped o.0
WibbenZ

Back