• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Golden Duck

Rebel

Mapper
Reaction score
Golden your an asshole. flatout all you care about is lvling and tokens and missions. I asked for help on inq and u say for 10 tokens? WTF your a tutor. You cant be nice on yout tutor and a pker and ass on golden. You cant be both. Pick one nice tutor or asshole ek. Or be a combo and NICE ALL THE TIME.

You Dont Deserve Tutor.....

Golden your an asshole. flatout all you care about is lvling and tokens and missions. I asked for help on inq and u say for 10 tokens? WTF your a tutor. You cant be nice on yout tutor and a pker and ass on golden. You cant be both. Pick one nice tutor or asshole ek. Or be a combo and NICE ALL THE TIME.

Lol Somont is mad that i did not help him on inq do u know how many pms a day that i get from low lvls say They need help so I try to blow it off just because I am highest lvl on server dose not give u any right to call me selfish just because i do not want to help u with inq dose not mean I do not deserve Tutor U can ask Slain I have helped more people then U think do go ahead call me asshole it dose not bug me U have nothing better to do then to Flame me ingame and on Forums So go ahead and do it!!! You would Be the Laste I EVER HELP NOW U WANT TO FLAME ME

Do Work Son~Golden

He could actually have better things to do than run people to the Inq all day long. Do u know how many times he gets asked to block it? Im sure you dont. He's not abusing any part of just duties. Just because he dont want to take you to the inq and clear it.

Lol Somont is mad that i did not help him on inq do u know how many pms a day that i get from low lvls say They need help so I try to blow it off just because I am highest lvl on server dose not give u any right to call me selfish just because i do not want to help u with inq dose not mean I do not deserve Tutor U can ask Slain I have helped more people then U think do go ahead call me asshole it dose not bug me U have nothing better to do then to Flame me ingame and on Forums So go ahead and do it!!! You would Be the Laste I EVER HELP NOW U WANT TO FLAME ME

Do Work Son~Golden

agreed +1
and i dont play the ot~ just saying you shouldnt be told what to do because you are the highest...

Your just mad cus u suck dick, So how bout u calm the fuck down get some levels and stop thinking the server revolves around you just cus hes the highest lvl doesn't mean hes gunna stop what hes doin and run 2 u UNLESS u give em tokens plain and simple dumbshit OMG JOO HIGHEST LVL TAKE ME INQ OR BAD TUTOR!!!
Asduhaudhaudh

Last edited:
Stfu diss your like a little kid asuahahsahd.
I know he gets msges alot genius. I was highest ek on arch.
The server isnt just about stupid tokens. I help whenever i can idc about tokens. Someone pm's me i help them idc wat im doing. I even hand out eq. Idc who gets my tokens ill just start throwing em out or giving to my friends.

The server isnt just about stupid tokens. I help whenever i can idc about tokens. Someone pm's me i help them idc wat im doing. I even hand out eq. Idc who gets my tokens ill just start throwing em out or giving to my friends.

So why u want to flame in forums and get mad about me not helping u so just stop talking smack.

Maybe he aint got shit to throw...?

Back