• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Good Bye !

Lapa30cm

Reaction score
Hello guys I am quitting Tibia because of real life issues and some other problems.
Before I leave this forever I would like to say thanks to special person.

- Gengster, you are the loyalest guy I've ever met in this game and I wish you good luck in the future.

- Sal, mostly a kid but aswell a true friend that I've played together.

- Jimmyando, I just say byeandobroando.

- Veziv, it was a really nice time with you on lunarforce ! Even if you are sometimes just a fu*ktard I still like you ! I wish you aswell a good future.

- Wille ,not played long with you but it was a short time enough to understand that you're the best guy who knows what friends are.

- Anjoh, <3 was really funny to do jokes and fight on ur side.

- Bas, ! Most funniest guy ever ( sometimes a bighead but mostly times one of the best persons to talk with ).

- Demonisch, it was aswell nice to play with and also that vt records was insane :)

- Shleder, Best troll but a right guy. FUTURAMA <3

- Danneh, sometimes troubles but just for minutes, I like the way you do jokes and bring peoples to laugh.

- Gazman, Hersey icin tsk seninle oynamak cok iyidi.

- Anton, aswell a true guy that just says what he wants even if he just insult everyone <3

- David, Nice to ever met you bro ! There were times that I only trusted you and nobody else !

- Lovac,Ray, You guys are just insane and loyal guys ! Ray best joker and lovac just nice guy to play with.

- Thom, noone can rage like you did ! Also a really nice guy.

- Dino, complain robot but still mostly times right.

- Sidmo, we had really nice nightfights on yalahar vs Br's ! Funny time.

- Sir rod aka Johannes, I know u since lunara and it was really funny times to play with you and your rls Tim & Marcus.

- Aivenn, <3 Nice guy who used to unbann me always when veziv was a bighead :)

So that was all guys ! Sorry If I missed some peoples..I wish everyone a good future !

/ Thanks for reading !

i feel hurt u didnt make a line for me u douche ;( bb lapa shadowcores futurama never forget when we crushed unstoppable </3

ALLES GUTE IM LEBEN LAPA ICH LIEBE DICH BROOOOOO XDDDDDDDDD
KOMM DORTMUND WIR GEHEN PRISMA MUHAUSDHUADHUS

Goodbye Lapa, it was always fun making photos of you and your hamburgers <3
Prevail Photoshop proo? Anyway, good luck irl im sure ull have better time than tibia ;)

Ahahaahahahahahaasraper, post: 1984962, member: 193144"]evet türk lan sende mi türksün yavsak ben seni taniyorum du jude xD[/quote]
Qhahaahahahahaha

Lapa <3

First of all.

Youre a very nice guy to talk to in ventrilo, we had fun sometimes, and sometimes we didnt agreed togheter at all.

BUT.. I liked you since u have a nice sence of humor and i like that lapa!

U can write to me here if u wanna! @Lapa30cm

Back