• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Good Bye !

ok gajs i make reload on shadowcores msg on priv about ventrillo stay active don't play with gulimer ppl from kayto he's noob i'm better

TOMI TRZEBA WIEDZIEĆ KIEDY ZE SCENY ZEJŚĆ NIEPOKONANYM

ps. ja tez se nie gram w ta gierke bo to smieszne jest co teraz sie dzieje
ps.2 sprzedam 330ed
ps3 sprzedam ekekej
ps4 jebac lucka 2 x robil kanapki
ps5 jebac siwka
ps6 pozdrawiam <3
ps7 patryk cos twoje vento powiedzialo do mnie w innym jezyku i zgaslo nie wiem co to ale to chyba koniec venta XDDDDDD

By far, you were the best leader for me. I would always play with you again.
Good luck in real life!
I'm retiring soon aswell and I surely won't forget my times with you, which were the best times for me.
We all play this game, even if we know that it is a waste of time and if it's destroying us, but instead we all sit there playing Tibia, because even there you can meet nice people, learn things for life and have a great fun with this game. - Might seem a bit "addicted" from my side, but who the hell cares haha? When I will retire I take experiences for life from this game and from the behaviour of my teammates, and such teammate is Kayto!

Thank you <3

By far, you were the best leader for me. I would always play with you again.
Good luck in real life!
I'm retiring soon aswell and I surely won't forget my times with you, which were the best times for me.
We all play this game, even if we know that it is a waste of time and if it's destroying us, but instead we all sit there playing Tibia, because even there you can meet nice people, learn things for life and have a great fun with this game. - Might seem a bit "addicted" from my side, but who the hell cares haha? When I will retire I take experiences for life from this game and from the behaviour of my teammates, and such teammate is Kayto!

Thank you <3
SEBA POPŁAKAŁEM SIE

No to jest granie w tibijke? ja gram tak samo w tibijke jak ty tirem jezdzisz Adek.

@Seboool
true info. cala prawda :) !
thanks mordeczki ! jak cos facebook, zawsze sluze dobra radą :D :*
trans : bb

Back