• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Good dedicated servers

Snakie

Reaction score
Hello guys, i would like to ask those who is experienced in dedicated servers, where should i rent a dedi server if im hosting a website for russian people? Would be very thankfull if you also linked good and trustwhorthy companys.

Depends on how much you want to pay... so what is your budget?

Last edited:
The cheaper the better, could you give me some options so i can choose myself please.

Not sure which one is the best for russian people.. but as far as i can see is that many is using ovh.co.uk or hosteam.pl, i've also heard they have good hosting service though..

EDIT: also as abes800 is saying.. hetzner is an option also (very cheap)

Last edited:
Okey, thank you guys for the answers, rep added to all.

Not sure which one is the best for russian people.. but as far as i can see is that many is using ovh.co.uk or hosteam.pl, i've also heard they have good hosting service though..

EDIT: also as abes800 is saying.. hetzner is an option also (very cheap)

If you have a server with many players i recommend you to buy dedicated with ddos protection..

I can recommend you good companys if you want. :p

If you have a server with many players i recommend you to buy dedicated with ddos protection..

I can recommend you good companys if you want. :p

better to have a server that offers wide connections and that you have the experience of how to ignore attacks :)
DDos protection companies = "Oh, you're pinged, eum you have to solve that yourself, sorry.."
True DDos protactors = "You: Holy crap!! is that my bill or my phone number?!?!?!"

Hello guys, i would like to ask those who is experienced in dedicated servers, where should i rent a dedi server if im hosting a website for russian people? Would be very thankfull if you also linked good and trustwhorthy companys.

You can get a dedicated server from TheWebPole.com .The are excellent in service and support.They are trustworthy.

better to have a server that offers wide connections and that you have the experience of how to ignore attacks :)
DDos protection companies = "Oh, you're pinged, eum you have to solve that yourself, sorry.."
True DDos protactors = "You: Holy crap!! is that my bill or my phone number?!?!?!"

If you pay around 200 euro per month you got a great ddos protection and they will help you alot!

- blocking TCP packets with improper TCP flags,
- limiting UDP traffic,
- limiting ICMP traffic,
- blocking the packets for 0/tcp, 0/udp ports,
- limiting TCP SYN packets,
- the possibility to configure TCP/UDP filters for specific services (whitelist, blacklist),
- 1h of administrator’s working time.

Back