• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

good games for this laptop

dusieqq

mam hajsu jak lodu
Reaction score
Everything except tibia and runescape please :)

intel i5 2,66 ghz
3gb ram
radeon m hd5470 512mb extended to 1,5gb

i dont ask what games i can run, i ask for cool games that i could play and to avoid "i wont run it" i wrote down my specifications.

Try Slender
Oh boy did i scream when i played this game.
[video=youtube;cFhH1WHXN00]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cFhH1WHXN00[/video]

Tibia
Realm of the Mad God
Runescape
Minesweeper
Solitaire

super funny jokes guys... not. I ask seriously and only i get is bunch of idiots trying to be funny. Otland wtf happend?

Slender is a fcking great game, you should try it out before judging everything -.-

im talking about those that types super weak games like it would be funny.

leauge of legends,age of empire, command of conquer. If you use to own a nintendo and enjoyed playing it, download a emulator to play nintendo games on your cp.. I do that when my internet dosn't work

skyrim, 98% of map revealed like 80% quests (main+side) etc

lol didnt played but after playing dota i think i dont get that kind of games

C&C plaaaayed

Age of Empire plaaaaaayed

hmm maybe i should try medival total war? i like such games v. much (playing CiV 5 alot)

nds emu yeah i do that too, cant wait untill they release some 3ds emu <3

Titan Quest -plaaaaayed - shit.

skyrim, 98% of map revealed like 80% quests (main+side) etc

lol didnt played but after playing dota i think i dont get that kind of games

C&C plaaaayed

Age of Empire plaaaaaayed

hmm maybe i should try medival total war? i like such games v. much (playing CiV 5 alot)

nds emu yeah i do that too, cant wait untill they release some 3ds emu <3

Titan Quest -plaaaaayed - shit.

You're going to have to wait a really long time for that, since the games are encrypted in AES-512 from what I've read.
Other than that.
Shogun 2: Total War
Guild Wars 2 (If you're willing to wait 2-3 weeks.)

Pokemon Red and Blue, Pokemon Yellow, Pokemon Gold and Silver, Pokemon Crystal, Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire, Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen, Pokemon Emerald, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl, Pokemon Platinum, Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver, Pokemon Black and White, Pokemon Black 2 and White 2.

All good games.

Back