• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Good Luck Every1 / Im Quiting this game forever

I never cry. 2 weeks ago you were crying ang joined Veziv like a pussy, so stop talking like this. I said it 100 times, if they will still playing with us i will leave. What is the problem ;>
yeah and after i joined veziv i was just spying so keep talking :D u just cried

I never cry. 2 weeks ago you were crying ang joined Veziv like a pussy, so stop talking like this. I said it 100 times, if they will still playing with us i will leave. What is the problem ;>
Everyone is mad that you have a little respect left for veziv, np

Made Mord loyal member? ten co u nas byl przed siwkiem? chyba nie loyal

why don't you thx for me pls veziv i am wipe again member :<

chyba ostatnio trochę za dużo się zacząłeś udzielać tutaj

do siwka poszedłem jak calar się spłakał i na telanie uciekł jak kopy od draka dostał, z takim gościem grać no to powodzenia
nie wspomnę już o pingowaniu

Made Mord loyal member? ten co u nas byl przed siwkiem? chyba nie loyal

why don't you thx for me pls veziv i am wipe again member :<

as topic says i get hacked by my old friend zaxin :) he playing with me so lon time and from last 3 days he joined drako :) and today he hacked me and rocked / I quiting this ot !! Gl in real life

Hey guys! Merry Christmas everyone! Hope all your wishes come true. :) and Happy New Year

Thx to every1 for playing on Lunar /shadow long time its was good times for me!

Our Teammembers they always staying loyal to me Skwarek Masterko Kosoviak Cannabis Kiraja Made Mord and many many more

Also thx so Le Lovac < 3 Mulle <3 Nagger <3 Wille < 3 Ray <3 Low < 3 And nils <3 any all of u guys !

Nukskei /Shleder now we are enemy but i miss u :) < 3

Biggest thx for our enemy i think both of teams got alot of fun sometimes

: Thx Endless Wipe Calar ,Gymek Kayto Aloxine Guma and all of u :)

u know where u can catch me fb/gg / Sry for english THE END !

Veziv

naucz się czytać

as topic says i get hacked by my old friend zaxin :) he playing with me so lon time and from last 3 days he joined drako :) and today he hacked me and rocked / I quiting this ot !! Gl in real life

Hey guys! Merry Christmas everyone! Hope all your wishes come true. :) and Happy New Year

Our Teammembers they always staying loyal to me Skwarek Masterko Kosoviak Cannabis Kiraja Made Mord and many many more

Also thx so Le Lovac < 3 Mulle <3 Nagger <3 Wille < 3 Ray <3 Low < 3 And nils <3 any all of u guys !

Veziv

Veziv
Whats about if u wait til im home i fix u char
.. and we dominateeee

w ten czas co expiles komus chary (Dotspyk Niffe Rosa itd) bys wyexpil wlasnego i by placzu nie bylo frajerze jebany a ze mozgu nie uzywasz to nie nasz problem, pozdro

Back
Top Bottom