• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Good war today!!!

Veziv1

Banned User
Reaction score
my team just fixed level and cash we crushed them agin:D

i back tomorrow 17 work + drink :p

my team just make activity in vent etc FUCK THEM NOOBS:D

guys we crush them easy
stay active take level and cash
where is our people ?

What are you talking about ? On open (ab'dendriel) your team got humiliated lol.

What are you talking about ? On open (ab'dendriel) your team got humiliated lol.

was equal fight but when veziv died we get panic bcz we didn't know what to do without him

Last edited:
What are you talking about? the fight on open- who won it? ambition... It took you like 1 hour to break the defence and i dont think that you could call that a ''crush'' but yeah, oh ye and why do you think I'm br?

was equal fight but when veziv died we get panic bcz we didn't know what to do
Yeah, it was a nice fight, but why is veziv saying that you crushed us ? is he talking about the def or what?

veziv can't win so he invite 30 ppl
Members Online 9 out of 55 members

Still lost all battles of today though hahaha

Veziv comes back and there you go again with a forum thread after every batlle, holy shit.. please just shut up and play the game.

Only way to shut up Veziv is to warmode because he is delusional as a person can get. To sum up today:

You invited your biggest enemies Calar etc about 20 people, your own people were messaging us WTF we are 40 in vent...Took you to ab where we raped you sideways even tho you tried to make two teams vs us. Then we fought yalahar and had to go closed and def later because our people left after ab rape. In def every single of your EK showed that they have no hands and kept getting parceled while you guys did not push a single person until the end when people were standing afk lol. You took 2 hours of your fuckign time to break a def of 10 players and eventually broke it when Navid and others went afk.

Yeah you "crushed" us.

p.s Remember as in real war you can never hold a server/place without your own soldiers. You invited people from everywhere give it a couple more losses till you guys split up again

first of all veziv1 is not veziv so stop fucking shit on us you cry babys we are not spamming like you kkkkk we win lets just fight and shut up

first of all veziv1 is not veziv so stop fucking shit on us you cry babys we are not spamming like you kkkkk we win lets just fight and shut up

lol what? who is crying...

I for one love the fact you guys joined each other. And what did you win lol. You consider a win when we have to log out and go sleep cuz normal people have to study and go to school. You got rekt in ab'dendriel in a real battle relax and cya tomorrow

Funny shit, its not hard to push people if you are in "DEF"

They got pushed while trying to push others. Who cares about def in Ab you guys got raped and couldnt even make it to a def Btw you are aware you are playign with Veziv who is "the biggest retard in the world" according to you. It's still fucking hilarious

Back