• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Good war today!!!

HAHA you dont take the game seriously? Btw you are playing with Veziv, enough said

After all that u said against him, the pinging, and everything all the crying..and now you are together with him. I dont care I actually like it but idk why you post anything when you went down to that level.

btw we all saw how shitty you guys are in open battles without standing still on a lvl 400 mage and ssa pumping. I mean you have to be a complete retard. You had FULL team today, got raped in open, got raped in Def to a point everyone of you left except 10~ players then came back after an hour when our people had to go and broke it lol.

Hmm, you said the same shit to him and yet again you played with him at least 5 times. Ye, just give this team some time. If I remember correctly we smashed you like 4x and you joined Veziv.

Nobody in this world has said the same to Veziv as you have. I dont need to talk about this anymore everyone knows it. Just amazing how you still have the nerve to write something about it lol.

And lets get 1 thing clear, you NEVER smashed anything. You won battles on a server where your mages were all level 350+ 400 pumping 15 bps of SSA. Prime example is this elo pro ogar when he was lvl 350 he couldnt die because of SSA. Now he dies as fast as Salar because he cant stand still and SSA like before. We have seen you on normal servers before and how you "crush" battles. I mean as soon as they changed Lunarforce and took away your levels you started to cry and left the server. Come at me with facts not some random shit next time please.

Oh btw you are playing with veziv, im off now cya tomorrow

And lets get 1 thing clear, you NEVER smashed anything. You won battles on a server where your mages were all level 350+ 400 pumping 15 bps of SSA. Prime example is this elo pro ogar when he was lvl 350 he couldnt die because of SSA. Now he dies as fast as Salar because he cant stand still and SSA like before. We have seen you on normal servers before and how you "crush" battles. I mean as soon as they changed Lunarforce and took away your levels you started to cry and left the server. Come at me with facts not some random shit next time please.

Oh btw you are playing with veziv, im off now cya tomorrow

I'm talking about our fights from 1-2months ago ;d when you decided to join veziv after getting smashed few times... That was after level reduction, also we had lower lvls since we transfered chars from shadowcores. So ye, these are the facts... You had your team full of old school players with Navid as the leader, and after losing few battles you decided to join Veziv, and made a team of 40+ players against 20 of us. You should talk shit, since you die faster than Salar, Elo pro ogar is for sure better than you, it will be funny to see Veziv smashing you with lower lvls. Now you can fuck off to your imaginary world.

man our team is troll team now with sded gg gajs everybattle veziv bann pupil like shleder Hahahahhahahaha

btw we all saw how shitty you guys are in open battles without standing still on a lvl 400 mage and ssa pumping. I mean you have to be a complete retard. You had FULL team today, got raped in open, got raped in Def to a point everyone of you left except 10~ players then came back after an hour when our people had to go and broke it lol.

You have sometimes something smart to say but that's what are you saying now is atleast pathetic, those 400s mages you are talking about you used to play with and now, when you are agains them you have any problem with it? In addition, I know it doesn't mean much, your avg level in guild is 20 lvls more. I don't know how much you were yestarday, but in my eyes this battle was pretty equal or certainly was far from raped us, although you won

Numbers was pretty fair until the Yalahar fight, as we wasn't able to get people back who died, and as soon as we was in defence navid had to go afk so we didn't have commander unless you count king laps as commander

Holy shit you got totally humiliated in that ab'dendriel fight

Back