• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gorlex OT Map Gallery

Zerak456

Gorlex.net NEW!
Reaction score
Temple
3114-temple.png

Your's
Zerak456
progress.gif

Last edited:
Remove this post.
Your's
Zerak456
progress.gif

Last edited:
Looks very very squary, though I cannot judge the map itself, just the minimap.
Post some pictures from either the mapeditor or in-game! :)

Remove this post!
Your's
Zerak456
progress.gif

Last edited:
I actually don't recommend you to think like that. It's quite better to complete the shapes first of all.
Then go with detailwork and additional things!

Remove this post!
Your's
Zerak456
progress.gif

Last edited:
Remove this post!
Your's
Zerak456
progress.gif

Last edited:
This is a sall shape I made it and this was my first time to make shape:

I think your one is like a circle! xD

And i advise you to take ur time in shape, Don't make fast and do a bad :<

NEW TrapDoor has been ADDED UNDER THE TEMPLE!
3118-room.png

Your's
Zerak456
progress.gif

Last edited:
dude u.u rlly ugly :/its just a big square :S, else when you take in game ss go to options>graphics>advanced> set light 25%, check don't strech/shrink game window then okey and take the pic or if you want ctrl+n to get it with out name :p. but i rlly dislike your maping, aa another think save the pics in png format cya

dude u.u rlly ugly :/its just a big square :S, else when you take in game ss go to options>graphics>advanced> set light 25%, check don't strech/shrink game window then okey and take the pic or if you want ctrl+n to get it with out name :p. but i rlly dislike your maping, aa another think save the pics in png format cya

what if its squary? it is under the temple.. it must be squary. may i make it triangle or circle?..

@edit..

this is png u have to zoom it. ( to big image )
Your's
Zerak456
progress.gif

Last edited:
lol its a st** square dude -.- no, okey what ever get your mapping worst cya noob

Gorlex is going to be AFK a bit.. or how am i going to say this..
i won't map more for gorlex in a month.. i'm making my own 2d game..

status.php

Back