• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Goroma

Serko

Reaction score
How to go there? ;o
Coz when i talking with Jack Fate about passage there just silence XD

Hello,

Travel from Liberty Bay to Thais a couple of times, until you reach there. (Same as rl)

Next collect that 30 woods and give it to the Captain of Goroma ship.
2.- Take the way into the Goroma (Energy Barrier) and there is a dead human corpse, open it and you will get a Dragahs book or something and then take that book to Chondur in Peg Leg with Chicken, Rat and Black Sheep dead body.

How do I reach to the Sabrehaven (Peg Leg)?
At Liberty Bay depot, south east from there is NPC Captain Waverider, ask him for Peg Leg and then keep going to the north, there you can see a cabin or w.e of Chondur.
Just ask him for Counterspell and if you need a spoiler then find out in google for:
Voodoomaster quest.

How do I get that corpses of Monsters?
If you're mage then you can summon them and kill, after few seconds you are able to take the corpse and also you can find the monsters and kill for get the coprse.

Good luck!

Dyablo the Tibia Tutor Wiki Encyclopedia

At least he is kind and helpful <3

Back