• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

got hacked in shadow

Cris2387

Reaction score
i was playing shadow with and this guy told me to get out of ghastly hunt or that he will hack me, i didnt get out because i didnt believe him, then after 2 hours or so i got kicked out of the char and couldnt log back in, i dont have access to the email in the character anymore so i cant recover it via email :l i send an email to twifysoft team telling them what happened and account information, i even told them what skills my character had. do you guys think i would get my account back?

Without email address? Nope.
But good luck anyway.

//edit

How the hell did he hacked you? If you got his nick you can send his nickname to our support and they'll check up connections between him and your account.

King Regards,
S

It's clear: 1: The player who was warning you to get out of that hunt area, was someone known of your old friend, he might have scammed you, or YOU have scammed him. I mean, the account you were playing in, it isn't even yours, if you haven't got e-mail of that account, it DOESN'T belongs to you logically, so who knows, you were bothering the real owner of that account in a hunt area, he warned you after being annoyed and then he took back his account which it looks like he was a hacker, when his threat was totally fair.
2: If it's not that story, then this guy is trying to get someone else's by saying that bullshit.

One of these must be true, I know these kind of players so that's why I'll let you know.

It's clear: 1: The player who was warning you to get out of that hunt area, was someone known of your old friend, he might have scammed you, or YOU have scammed him. I mean, the account you were playing in, it isn't even yours, if you haven't got e-mail of that account, it DOESN'T belongs to you logically, so who knows, you were bothering the real owner of that account in a hunt area, he warned you after being annoyed and then he took back his account which it looks like he was a hacker, when his threat was totally fair.
2: If it's not that story, then this guy is trying to get someone else's by saying that bullshit.

One of these must be true, I know these kind of players so that's why I'll let you know.
this character is mine, i no longer have access to the email because i made that character when i was 9 years old, i had to create a new email for my school and forgot the old one. this is my character, and btw he mentioned something about sql injection i dont know if its relevant but yeah

Wait.... So you made this
email a year ago and you lose it? What the.... How can you don't remember? Ouch.. Can't you just recover it? Ask support what is the email address and try to recover it.

Wait.... So you made this
email a year ago and you lose it? What the.... How can you don't remember? Ouch.. Can't you just recover it? Ask support what is the email address and try to recover it.
im trying to recover it already, hopefully everything goes well.

Back