• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gratz Veziv :)

nicky666

Reaction score
Gratz to veziv for rooking my knight, taking all my eq, killing me, and kicking me from vent (Y) Now go fuck yourself ;*

Veziv still 253 :) i give this ek for xeskay on half battle u change password i telling u why u change pass u say Becouse u kicked me from vent if i make rdy check and some1 still staying on 1 channel = kick i Kill u becouse u no answer me

Veziv still 253 i give this ek for xeskay on half battle u change password i telling u why u change pass u say Becouse u kicked me from vent if i make rdy check and some1 still staying on 1 channel = kick i Kill u becouse u no answer me
WTF? br br? kkk???kkk??

I dont know what went on, but im glad you charlovers are not gonna battle with us no more. First - you dont even war with your main chars, and you act like some fucking big shots on vt. Bye bye

Who are u Sparticus? Fucking polish cunt.. Telling we dont come on main chars ? Dude even our noob chars are higher then ur mains go cry and go back in ur hole .. Ur glad that we leaved u guys? We are glad we left u .. Biggest retarted guild on server.. Talking polish in battle with people who doesnt understand it gratz for ur team hope u all die !

^ and who the fuck are you then? Veziv was commanding in english all the time, when he was speaking to an INDIVIDUAL person in polish you got all buffed up saying "omg stop speaking polish you cunts' Second thing is, you dont know how to play. I dont want to take anything away from people like lary gango or ue because they were the only people from your crew with some knowledge. And who am i? ive been nearly on every battle even when i was pinged like crazy unlike you guys. Ray staying in depot because people were speaking polish, thats hilarious, it was rare to hear any polish during actions unless some idiot was shouting. In such case that doesnt matter because you were shouting like kids but in english. Anyway, before you post, introduce yourself.

What goes around comes around.

Veziv told me that he will leave this ot :p pro playerek veziv haha. TBH u guys wont do anything without these ppl that left.

^ and who the fuck are you then? Veziv was commanding in english all the time, when he was speaking to an INDIVIDUAL person in polish you got all buffed up saying "omg stop speaking polish you cunts' Second thing is, you dont know how to play. I dont want to take anything away from people like lary gango or ue because they were the only people from your crew with some knowledge. And who am i? ive been nearly on every battle even when i was pinged like crazy unlike you guys. Ray staying in depot because people were speaking polish, thats hilarious, it was rare to hear any polish during actions unless some idiot was shouting. In such case that doesnt matter because you were shouting like kids but in english. Anyway, before you post, introduce yourself.

What goes around comes around.

so your saying i had no knowledge? i was prob the only guy in the team with good knowledge of what to do, so you can sit down bro you act like your somekind of a hero yo little polish cunt, our little team of 10 people would roll you little polish bitchs anyday of the week your that bad at the game, veviz commanding was a comedy show at times, and he starts to insult people when they die? like wtf come on whos the kid now? your a team of noob been lead by a little kid so just sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up.

Your insanity boltz. you cunt

oh and nearly forgot i hope you said your bye bye to lary gango, he wont be helping you no more looooooooooool PEACE

^ "Insanity boltz you wanna lead?" - Veziv

and what did you answer?

and btw, fix your accent you chav

Edit: I will actually go and answer your post fully. The problem with your little funny group is that you think you are some sort of pvp masters. You're saying that veziv is such a shit commander then why the fuck did you stay with this team for over so many weeks? If you have so fucking great knowledge why didnt you lead a battle? Since veziv is so shit and you are so pro. Just cry me a river because your little buddy got killed. Its almost impossible to have a decent conversation with your little group since they are so pro and i am so nub. Idc about lary, you or any others, i just said that he was useful. Since our guild is split fix some people and fight us mr pro.

Last edited:
Well so who will play with veziv now? didnt veziv say something on vent like "Okey i died, you can leave this vent i will ask ljecim if i can play with them" not sure tho.

:s:s:s:s:s:s

btw insanitzy boltz. I dont usually go all serious in tibia, but if you would have called me a little polish cunt in personal i would have smashed that little dirty, chavy fucking face of yours.

Peace

Last edited:
@Demonblood

Come battle?

I'll fight you with my reals, 10 vs 20?
I can fight 10 vs 50 coz i can see that you noob just asking hard..
Anytime brotha..

I speak 4 lang, French, English, Polish and a bit of Brasil? I've been in brasil guild loads of time they command in Brasil and i did understand and they are in 100% better than you so

SHUT THE FUCK UP.
DIE.

Alex is a good player and hes pretty good at leading. Just because he didnt help lead u guys doesnt mean hes not good. Give the guy props where its due.

Hi Alex!
Brandon is prooooooooo

Alex is a good player and hes pretty good at leading. Just because he didnt help lead u guys doesnt mean hes not good. Give the guy props where its due.

Hi Alex!
Brandon is prooooooooo

You can say that about everyone. So your post is not valid

LOL I knew this would happen. I've been waiting for it tbh. Alex would lead circles around Veziv any day of the week. I know this because I've fought under both of them. Veziv is the biggest pussy shadowcores has ever seen. That team is absolute shit without the RLD guys. Congratulations though, you lost the best team in your team.

Ps. nascar you are trash.

- - - Updated - - -

You can say that about everyone. So your post is not valid

Wtf makes your post valid you piece of shit? You are an unknown nobody on this server. His word means 10000000x more than yours.

If u say so. Im not going to argue with a guy whos avatar pic is such a ridiculous pic like that. Its hard to take u serious with that funny pic xD

Back