• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Greetings

Enlibar

Reaction score
:D Greetings everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself. My chars name is Vassi. I havent played tibia (real or ot) in about 6 years or so and looks like alot has changed. I'm looking for a trustworthy mentor or someone to just say hi in game :) not asking for items or anything just looking to make friends. Anyways i look forward to rping with all of you . I'm only level 1 atm (literally just created my char) so give me a few to respond

ok you are hunted, i'll go kill you with my noob chars ( 4 lvl 150+ and 3 200+) all day, bye
500k payment

Welcome back, Enlibar!

Contact me ingame if you got any type of question and also I'll help you out with level, gear, etc.
And also, ignore that above posts, don't worry because they just do for fun.

I would not recommend playing this OT unless you are a botter, trust me. There are barely any actual "people" playing.

only botters online??
thats weird, cuz atleast my team is having 3 wars a day

But there is much botters here, but there is a lot of non bot using players on this server too! Welcome, and remember to never give up!

^ Lol

@Big pussyface
5piweh.jpg

lol don't listen to the people saying there isn't a lot of botters, this server is PACKED with them...

Back