• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

guess what..

Barathurm

Banned User
Reaction score
gajowy didnt go in retirement cuz he is addicted to this serv
and here is his char name :) Shisus Veedus

What about this.
Let's take Mark and Hani do IP Checks. If it's same ip on Rose and Shisus, I agree that all of my items can be transfered to your char.
Want?

If I told him to say rude words on other language, does it mean its me?

Jojojo, congratz!
Nobody-cares-baby....jpg

By the way, afaik no one gonna believe you and I don't think that he is ^^

What about this.
Let's take Mark and Hani do IP Checks. If it's same ip on Rose and Shisus, I agree that all of my items can be transfered to your char.
Want?

this.

- - - Updated - - -

This is the IP i use to play on Rosestylez: 93.180.9X.XX1
If that matches to Shisus Veedus IP Logs, Let mark remove my char or give it to you.

What about this.
Want?

i should have gotten all of your items + house for that lvl 220 i took , you didnt give me , so shut up and go cry :( , it's very hard to use ip mask btw.

i should have gotten all of your items + house for that lvl 220 i took , you didnt give me , so shut up and go cry :( , it's very hard to use ip mask btw.

ok shisus is now online. im online on otland. if my current ip on Rosestylah match with current Shisus', u get all my items.
DEAL?

- - - Updated - - -

And U said that u will get from 214-240 in 1 day, and second day 260.
Sadly, even 10 days passed, and you got only ... 212.
And U shouldnt have gotten my items cuz when I make a deal, I don't lie.

Just watch some videos at youtube and you can learn XD

ok shisus is now online. im online on otland. if my current ip on Rosestylah match with current Shisus', u get all my items.
DEAL?

- - - Updated - - -

And U said that u will get from 214-240 in 1 day, and second day 260.
Sadly, even 10 days passed, and you got only ... 212.
And U shouldnt have gotten my items cuz when I make a deal, I don't lie.

and u said that even if i take 220 that u'll give me , i took 221

Back