• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Guild][Hydera][Discussion] Join otland's guild on the new world.

Abyss_

Atlantika RPG Owner
Reaction score
Introduction
As you know the new worlds will be launched today. The otland community decided to start their own friendly guild. There is a big interest in this server and this guild. This thread is also a discussion thread.

Guild name: Fury Chakras
Language: english

The guild's aim:
The guild plans are to have a great community inside and outside of the guild and a very active guild chat.

Rules:
  • Havin fun playing together
  • Doing quests and hunts together
  • Help each other out as good as you can
  • No cheating, botting, scamming
  • No violence against other guild members (verbal or non-verbal)
  • Top priority: being friendly and helpful to other members!
  • KEEP THE GUILD CHANNEL OPEN!
Members:

Leader:
@Blez - Torthredo, Amaronerek Jett
Vice-Leaders:
@Abyss_ - Abyss Luciferus
@daadyboy5 - Balagar
@HalfAway - Halfaway
Callejan Todu

Members:
@MadMOOK - Terrible Meow
@Byte - Komochin Gas
[URL='http://otland.net/members/8529/']@Orkanite
- Roky Dalton[/URL]
Doctor Colbert, Doctor Maximum

How to join?
Contact the leaders/vice-leaders ingame or on the forum via PM. Use this application form (optional):

Name:
Name in Tibia:
Level:
Vocation:
Premium:

This guild is an "open" guild so feel free whenever you have something on your heart or if you have some good suggestions. And remember, let's have fun! :)

Last edited:
I might join, but at the same time I don't know if I'll have a lot of time... barely started college. Good luck, though.

7xPP1JK.png
ES5jf4vZ.png
4ZVHpB3x.png
i-VS9Is2.png
P8TIQDLI.png

Last edited:
i know man!!!! its annoying :( iwant to cry i started at 983 or something like that then i was at 400 some then restart at 940some and happend again and i think its about to happen since it got stuck in "Connecting to the game world. Please wait." T_T

I know.... but agh its kinda annoying that it restarts :( I've been sent back to the line (900+) for the third time :( i should be on main by now

For those who could not login, the server save will take place at 1am aprox. 40 minutes from now, be ready to login and power level, good luck to all, lets rid this world of the botters;)

You guys Better level straight to 8 today without dying!

Back