• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Guild Wars II

Is GW2 Worth buying when it releases? I've watched some videos about how it's different compared to WoW and I liked it(how you fight against different realms, all classes can control(tank) heal & dps, etc.)

But I watched the pvp videos and didnt like it at all,

what do u guys think? =P

100% worth buying, I haven't played the betas but I know I'll be buying :)
the more u read/get to know about GW2 the more you will like it

Is GW2 Worth buying when it releases? I've watched some videos about how it's different compared to WoW and I liked it(how you fight against different realms, all classes can control(tank) heal & dps, etc.)

But I watched the pvp videos and didnt like it at all,

what do u guys think? =P
In the beta I played 5v5 cuz WvWvW lagged for me :/ but it was so much fun, I played as a theif and man I juked the hell out of them :p

I'm getting it in a month probably.
Pretty excited tbh, my first game other than Tibia. Haha.
Looking through the classes, necromancer or ranger looks awesome, I'll probably be one of those :D

Me and a few RL's been waiting since it was announced for it to be released.

SWEET!
Code:
Beta Weekend Event 2 will begin on Friday, June 8th, at noon PDT (GMT-7) and will run until Sunday, June 10th, at 11:59 p.m. PDT (GMT-7).
When I saw the post above me I ran to the gw2 website and it was there... omg so awesome!

Was so fucking nice :D.
I'm make ascalon dungeon but is a way to hard.
The final beta event was cool to.

When i say "final beta event" i want to say the event that was made in the end of this beta :p

One of the most cool and epic jumping puzzle in gw2:

[video=youtube;Sh6Cwxso_0w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh6Cwxso_0w[/video]

Nvm, my bad :( Will have to wait for August, it seems one of the "leading" electronic stores is lying about the release date, it says 29/06/12.

It even says GTA V is set to release on 28/06/12...

Back