• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Guzerion sold.

Karid

Reaction score
Character Stats

• Level 723
  • Magic level 110
  • Recovery key not taken!
  • Include with price: 565 ED, 423 EK, 318 RP (full mage), 320 MS, 280 EK

Items.

• tons of inquisition/annihilator/pits of inferno items, include addon items

Addons

first citizen (backpack), second hunter (gloves), first mage (wand), full nobleman, second summoner, full warrior, full barbarian, second druid, first wizard, first oriental (sabre), full assassin, second beggar, full nightmare, full jester, first demonhunter

Aditional information
:
The character owns a nice, decorated house in Venore. Also, one noobchar own a nice, usable and big guildhall on Svargrond (owner: Cafford)

Quests made so far: DHQ / Annihilator / Pits of Inferno / Necromancer Quest / Behemoth Quest / Demon Oak
So you can still make Inquisition Quest.

Photo
:
ojmqoo.png

Price:

EUR: 15€
Candia money/items: -
SoftCores rare items
Points in shop

If you are interested in the purchase or you have some questions, try to catch me on:
- email: [email protected]
- msn: [email protected]
- private message on forum

Last edited:
Of course, not. You think that you are first which wants to sell one's character? As well, it most probably my 4th thread associated with the selling to my account.

I didnt say my thread i said my post, and my post wasent the one that im selling my character

I'm also accepting rare items on SoftCores (nose rings, soul stones, dragon claws, mandrakes, every donation items, items from events, poi's boss items, rares from ghazbaran/morgaroth/hellgorak) and points in shop.

Back