• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ guzerion/sovietiko

Do you know anything about us? Come on noobs like lvls 300, no ue's, only exori frigo, sd, magic wall, paralyze and we'll see. We'll also come with noob chars , and we would be able to pwn you. This is ot is like this :
  1. Bot 5 ek's in one night, till lvl 300 on fenrock
  2. Rook them all and get lvl 500
  3. ue all the time
  4. get lvl 700 botting new chars
  5. get sweet name forum
  6. asslick high teams
  7. get elfbot
  8. ue combo script
  9. all dead.

In your case it's:
  3. get lvl 700 botting new chars
  4. make a team and get oooowned by status

In your case it's:
  3. get lvl 700 botting new chars
  4. make a team and get oooowned by status

never botted ek's at all. I bot druids/sorcerer better, and I ROOKED ONE TIME, TAYRUDO! bye

Do you know anything about us? Come on noobs like lvls 300, no ue's, only exori frigo, sd, magic wall, paralyze and we'll see. We'll also come with noob chars , and we would be able to pwn you. This is ot is like this :
  3. ue all the time
  4. get lvl 700 botting new chars
  5. get sweet name forum
  6. asslick high teams
  7. get elfbot
  8. ue combo script
  9. all dead.

if its so easy to own us like u guys say,than why didnt we get owned than?

Durdica support Status, cuz This is Sparta and Blindnes accused me and my team for ue script... guys let's learn something in ventrilo like 1,2,3..ue, think that it's not ue script so accept the war against Status to see who is better and dont shit about bot and all stuffs, because you guys use bot...:peace:

Back