• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ guzerion/sovietiko

not really, so just for you be happy and don't cry in rl

STATUS DON'T USE UE SCRIPT, THEY GOT PURE PVP, JUST MWALLS AND PARALYZES, PURE TRAP JUST THEN THEY ATACK, RARELY THEY USE UE FOR KILL + THEY ARE LOW LEVEL AND RARELY ONLINE

i laught,

half of it is true though

Jan 01 2010, 18:58:24 Killed at level 686 by Valheru
Jan 01 2010, 18:55:04 Killed at level 691 by Valheru
Jan 01 2010, 18:46:40 Killed at level 695 by Retuel
Jan 01 2010, 18:45:35 Killed at level 700 by Lowe
Jan 01 2010, 18:42:54 Killed at level 704 by Valheru
Jan 01 2010, 16:19:28 Killed at level 709 by Valheru
Jan 01 2010, 16:02:39 Killed at level 714 by Retuel

btw i was playing valheru,bann on eazy,ur welcome

are you retarded? he probably fucking died on perfice you fucking dumbass lol! 4 times in 15 min=rooking

you guys will probably save this crystals and brag about it when he just let you kill him gah thats pathetic

he didnt die on perfice, perfice lol, purpose, thats the sad thing ye haha

bazesse - don't argue with them, its impossible
they just don't get it |:

"mr.lackofarguments"? I think that's your name, all you've done is complain with one single argument which is false..

false, hah? nah i think its pretty clear 'STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP BOTTING'

not really, so just for you be happy and don't cry in rl

status don't use ue script, they got pure pvp, just mwalls and paralyzes, pure trap just then they atack, rarely they use ue for kill + they are low level and rarely online

you forgot to tell they don't use bot , not healing bot, they don't rook chars, they don't buy chars, they don't asslick, nothing at all. They are honest, and play 2 minutes a day

You guys realy care about this?
So maybe he lost 50 lvl and?

Anyway u guys arent cool and wont be respected here by other players.

@Eazy U think u are God ? ^^

we didnt come here for respect, we came for frags.

we dont use ue script

Get your facts straight moron. I paid 200k eternia cash for it. No I didn't pay real cash for it!

Do you know anything about us? Come on noobs like lvls 300, no ue's, only exori frigo, sd, magic wall, paralyze and we'll see. We'll also come with noob chars , and we would be able to pwn you. This is ot is like this :
  1. Bot 5 ek's in one night, till lvl 300 on fenrock
  2. Rook them all and get lvl 500
  3. ue all the time
  4. get lvl 700 botting new chars
  5. get sweet name forum
  6. asslick high teams
  7. get elfbot
  8. ue combo script
  9. all dead.

Back
Top Bottom