• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GZ VEZIV NICE WAR

Jordi Ek

Aguililla Member
Reaction score
nice bro as i see u got mad cuz of loose of the other day and then u bring like 20 nuubchars from behind our fucking us to just wall , kill and fuck us on warmode

FUCK U GULIMER PIECE OF SHIT LEARN HOW TO WINN WARMODE WITHOUT SHITS.
btw it was really fun to see 20 nuubchar behind our ass all fucking warmode ;p

Cry is free. Admin pls
1.All mages must have on battle wand of death!
2.If you are online in the game you have to be on ventriloo!
3.Everyone has to have a lot of backpacks with stone skin amulet!
4.Do not buy accounts without e-mail!

So funny lol...hes saing hhe has only 20 ppls so he must go def and then he goes places where he can reach us with full team and we can shoot with max 8mages ..gz gulimer I hope u celebrate in rl life now

235ifb.png

I]]

Last Decision Vs Warjaty and NoobChars Team.

u never win any warmode without noobcharts.

What noob chars? These noob chars?

xIP8tlr.png

sSBKMxu.png

They totally seem to be with us..

Quapux got redskulled on 2 chars and I almost did on mine, we were all fragged out from the noob chars.

Maybe stop making excuses and admit a loss? This OT does have 1.1k+ ppl on it, kind of easy for there to be a small team that wants to PK.. This isn't exactly a private server guys.

I'm sure veziv is not that leader, who bring noobchars behind enemie team.. he even happy if ppl on hes vent go to war.. he not have that much member.. And those lowchars was atking Veziv members too. Stop say bullshits jordi.

humm to be honest i dont think veziv was the mind behind the noobchars...but they killed many of us...several times...and mwalled us all the time actually they did a pretty good job now that i think about it . They also killed some of vezivs but just when they tried to rush out from bad position like we can see on pictures above...too bad our leaders never take spot first ...the last team to come to the battle field is the one forced to deal with noobchars ( golden rule)

cool

You lost with more members then us but almost close and then u cry. GTFO

I'm sure veziv is not that leader, who bring noobchars behind enemie team.. he even happy if ppl on hes vent go to war.. he not have that much member.. And those lowchars was atking Veziv members too. Stop say bullshits jordi.
Really it was so anyoing cuz veziv take always best place where nuubchars cant fuck him bro behind so dont tell that this is not true ; he tried on open 20 vs 22 and after 3 min he run close side where hes ass was protected while our members was dieing cuz 1000 nuubchars on stack so fuck off david

He's mentally retarded, just ignore him. Randoms from behind owned them and they're crying about noobchars who weren't ours

You lost with more members then us but almost close and then u cry. GTFO
ye at start we was more like 4 more its true but when veziv stayed on this def for like 30 min till he was loosing pz we lost like 2/ 3 ppl so?
stop saying retard things salar aka sio list maker asslicker gulimer till he retires

Back