• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GZ VEZIV NICE WAR

we come open with 16 ppl 4 rps 11 mages and after we take 2-3 frags on open its smth wrong and Azur Brotha Ray Nuskei and 1 more they cant log in and website not working for them !

and to choosens place we runed with 10 ppl 2 rps 8 mages when u got 22 online but u are noobs guys learn how to play with brainn.

we also got kicked , i didnt died because i was lucky...couldnt log in for like 5 minutes

ok jordi making threads about noob chars on warmode - last time when I was fighting with calar u came with 30 ppl to still make ue combos

u're fkn pathetic jordi, just leave this ot like always when me/calar make reloads because u cant reach a frag.

jordi you lose and its true

you can easily win it in close battle but your ppl are only machines with ava instead brains
noobchars will be there always but not every from battle side

ofc lowchars from kaida -.-" retard becouse only kaida playing this shit ot not other 1200 brazol dickhead. Thread closed.

Sell brain user guide.

jordi team always use noob chars to trap enemy side true info

!!!!

veziv do piachu

no1 will go lunarforce David u acting like a kaida leader they are not best remember it xD

ok jordi making threads about noob chars on warmode - last time when I was fighting with calar u came with 30 ppl to still make ue combos

u're fkn pathetic jordi, just leave this ot like always when me/calar make reloads because u cant reach a frag.
Who said that i am leaving ot's now?
i heard that u making massa in vt , true info?

Back
Top Bottom