• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster GZH | Easy Linux-hosting service! [You don't need any Linux-experience]

i am real map server much fix 8.54 real addon system + raids + svar arena + anni + demon oak + INQ + POI + added gengia + full zao added guildwarsystem add my msn [email protected]

Was under the impression I had to have some form of donation income and be a complete server, would you consider helping me?

This service is the best service you can get if you need a good and very stable host. It's supaeasy and you always get support. Helga is really helping you out with the advertise, and brining your ot on the "BIG MARKET". I really prefer his service, from the bottom of my heart ;!

Sounds like a GREAT offer for people new to Linux!

Red

I suppose you're are using a virtualization software? :)

This seems quite interesting though I have my own datacenter with servers that I can use. :)

Keep it up!

I suppose you're are using a virtualization software? :)

This seems quite interesting though I have my own datacenter with servers that I can use. :)

Keep it up!

Woah ur servers are really expensive, I mean 160euro a month for a i7 920 dedi? Really?

If I would purchase one of your Dedicated Server do I have to pay anything at the beginning or any montly rent? And how will that Money System work? Will I get X% even on first month since daopay/zaypay got delays of 3-4 Months. If I would earn every month a bit and dont need to pay anything, then I would add a Low Stage RPG Server on which I worked. Many scripts work included like a detailed Map of several things like Pits of Inferno Dragon Lord, Full new Okolnir Spawns etc...(currently fixing Deeper Banuta to Real Tibia Status). I also made many quests and got a working War System which would attract people.
Hope I didn't bother you with this small part of text xd

For me this was a big opportunity for my project when Helga offered me a spot in the GZH Community. Even tho I don't have any linux experience at all, this have worked 100% and really nice so far. Helga (and Bam) are serious, hard working guys and very kind to the people they provide hosting for.

This is a "once in a life time" offer, so don't be afraid to ask, the worst thing that can happend is that you'll get a no.

If I would purchase one of your Dedicated Server do I have to pay anything at the beginning or any montly rent? And how will that Money System work? Will I get X% even on first month since daopay/zaypay got delays of 3-4 Months. If I would earn every month a bit and dont need to pay anything, then I would add a Low Stage RPG Server on which I worked. Many scripts work included like a detailed Map of several things like Pits of Inferno Dragon Lord, Full new Okolnir Spawns etc...(currently fixing Deeper Banuta to Real Tibia Status). I also made many quests and got a working War System which would attract people.
Hope I didn't bother you with this small part of text xd

Hi AchTung,

No, you don't need to pay any installation/startup fee. The scripts that I mentioned is my own buypoints.php. It will split all the donations between two accounts automatically, between two daopay/zaypay accounts. So it works just like normal, but half of the donations will arrive to one account, and the other half to another account. I sent my MSN in a PM to you :)

Helga

Back
Top Bottom