• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hacked.... I have a hunch on who the hacker is.

Nitr0

Sick of the retards on the forums.
Reaction score
i just got hacked, i went to help my mom with something for 10-15 minutes, come back my characters password is changed, so i recover my account, and i come back to see the beautifulness of a naked character. ive lost full ornate set, shiny blade, prismatic shield and helmet and over 50kk. i did a virus scan, Nothing, and i didnt log in on any websites other than Shadowcores.twifysoft.net so idk how i got hacked anything will help, even a simple response, and is there any way i will get my items back?
25s65xc.png

bfoytw.png
2zi8niu.png

Last edited:
Idk bro, apparently shadowcores protection system needs some work.

Maybe you're using the same Account Name\Password in other OTS, If your PC aren't infected, probably someone have acess to your Account too, with or without your knowedge.

In this kind of problem the TwifySoft team can't bring your items back, sorry.

Tutor Elyan

One of the most common reason why people get hacked is because they use the same account information as on other open tibia servers. Other owners do not care about their players and do not store the passwords encrypted - this means they can use the information you registered to hack you on other servers.

Saying that our system needs some work is almost insulting. We take great pride in the fact that we have a great safety system and that we do actually store your passwords encrypted. All in all - your account information is not accessible through us.

Common reasons why people get hacked:
  • Same information on other servers
  • Entering information to other webpages than ours
  • Downloading malware
  • Sharing accounts
(With that said, we will look into it. Don't expect too much.)

Saying that our system needs some work is almost insulting. We take great pride in the fact that we have a great safety system and that we do actually store your passwords encrypted. All in all - your account information is not accessible through us.
i didn't mean it like that, i know that your server is hard to maintain, cause the updates, etc... i have scanned with 3 more anti virus programs and all i got as a virus was Elfbot NG for 8.6, I have shared my account with nobody, not even my brother knows it, i only use the same account name and password on my OWN OT, No insults were ment by my statement.

Or you need a new system? Ive never been hacked on shadowcores servers, and if THEY got a problem, I think a hacker would go for an account like fatima, not 50kk and some ek set.... Reinstall your computer and get some sence into your gaming insted?!

i didn't mean it like that, i know that your server is hard to maintain, cause the updates, etc... i have scanned with 3 more anti virus programs and all i got as a virus was Elfbot NG for 8.6, I have shared my account with nobody, not even my brother knows it, i only use the same account name and password on my OWN OT, No insults were ment by my statement.

Do you use plain1 as the "encrypt" on your server or an outdated xampp or smth like that? And keyloggers and viruses isent always found using "free" software, not even all virus scanners that you pay for is 100% accurate.
As I said reinstall your system.

I play 8.6 ots, are you stupid why else?

Thats the difference you pl/br/mex nab, i dont bot i play 100% legit,

Now i don't know what should i think about you, u calling someone noob, insult his nationality, lieing all of us that u are not using bot and then when someone find out that u are using bot talking bullshit about your elf bot from 8.6 ot. I think u are retarded , fat br who's lieing and don't have any friends :)
Sorry for my ENG im Polack im and proud of it. U dick-face.

cool down peeps, I believe youve probably got hacked because: your infected elfbot OR your database has been hacked (your OT), other reason might be someone did social engineering on you and made him/herself with the password purely by getting to know you

Now i don't know what should i think about you, u calling someone noob, insult his nationality, lieing all of us that u are not using bot and then when someone find out that u are using bot talking bullshit about your elf bot from 8.6 ot. I think u are retarded , fat br who's lieing and don't have any friends :)
Sorry for my ENG im Polack im and proud of it. U dick-face.
one im not fat and two im not br, you Polack piece of shit, shut up and get the hell off my post,

Dudes, I got hacked too, i need help :/, i didnt still get why the FUCK and HOW i can get hacked, because i never opened nothing about, "Fake Pages" or something like that, can somebody help me??!!

hahahahaha noooob cry is frreeee baby :c Welcome to the OTS = Nobody Care's

mmm Srry friend, thats happen to me.
-idk how why i dont use my acc in others servers only tibia rl.
-i dont shared my account.
- im only got hacked on my sorc account with all of my money and items./on my ek im have how 7kk and theys dont take this money.(so dont was virus)
can explain how I was hacked?.

about your loot, sorry the gms will not return anything: S like my!

If you didn't download any shitty keyloggers, you probobly used the same acc/pass on other OTS' and thats how they got your info.

Back