• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hacked..........

nicky666

Reaction score
I dont really care too much, but I just wanna know who, and why. My ek somehow got hacked, rooked from 262-32 black skull+all equiptment gone. Any info will be rewarded. Name Callax Whiteheart

sorry flandie but veziv never thief anyone ;p he got password to many chars and he is 100% trustfull so get your info straight ;*

And you should learn to take a joke or two shitface because you clearly have no freakin' clue what me and Da Bomba has spoken about.

sorry flandie but veziv never thief anyone ;p he got password to many chars and he is 100% trustfull so get your info straight ;*

Im sorry to tell you this Shleder. Veziv actually stole full ek set from me before lol. so 100% IDK

^^ I stole u ek Full set? HAHA When ???? When i ded without bless its stole bro stop joke with me

Back