• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hacker in auction

Status
Not open for further replies.

oziguerra123

Reaction score
every time I bid the mercenary towr, "Emphium" automattically bids the same, please help

It's not a hacker. This is how it works:

Say player 1 has placed a bid of 50 000 and no one bid before. The website will show bid as 1 gold. Player 2 comes to bid 20 000, the website changes bid to 20 001 and bid is still by player 1 because his original bid was 50 000. You must overbid what player 1 bid on the house.

It's not a hacker. This is how it works:

Say player 1 has placed a bid of 50 000 and no one bid before. The website will show bid as 1 gold. Player 2 comes to bid 20 000, the website changes bid to 20 001 and bid is still by player 1 because his original bid was 50 000. You must overbid what player 1 bid on the house.

I think it's little unclear for some new beginners, maybe should include this in FAQ or show how much the other has already set the bid too ;p

I think it's little unclear for some new beginners, maybe should include this in FAQ or show how much the other has already set the bid too ;p

Although I agree with that you said it is the basic principles of a timed auction.. I do understand that some people are younger and will not know but this thread made me giggle, poor guy, must of really thought some guy hated him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom