• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HAHA FUCKINGS PIECE OF SHITS

Okey just to make everything clear.
First of all, no one pinged you at least no one from us ask your friend "Xabor" Hmm yes you have won the battle, I won't talk about numbers or amount of mages cuz im not Veziv. But the style of this battle was worse than 8.6 all you did was UE combo's all the time with pz or without don't say you didn't cuz you did.

Also another thing about pinging, ananas logged in and got pinged straightaway, If i really wanted I could give ip's of many people to Maslana or Gym and they wouldn't have net all this battle, but like I've said I stopped with this shit ages ago. This is my last warmode on this ot, after this WM I will transfer all my chars to shadowcores cuz its not fun to fight with ue's all the time.

Officially Wipe Again Dominando.

but I understand the side of Calar.
if I were him, too would opt for this method
Imagine you see your team being beaten an entire war and can not do anything beyond counting one two three
Congratulations CaLar, this tactic you used in the end was fatal <[ironic] :rolleyes::rolleyes:

What are you talking about? i don't get it. We didn't ping him, he just makes you think that we did, I could simply make like 50 threads everyday about Ananas getting pinged but I'm not seeking for attention like this attention whore.

but I understand the side of Calar.
if I were him, too would opt for this method
Imagine you see your team being beaten an entire war and can not do anything beyond counting one two three
Congratulations CaLar, this tactic you used in the end was fatal <[ironic] :rolleyes::rolleyes:

please stop posting on this forum.. nobody understand what ure saying.. I rather see you write portugese atleast i can understand that.

Okey just to make everything clear.
First of all, no one pinged you at least no one from us ask your friend "Xabor" Hmm yes you have won the battle, I won't talk about numbers or amount of mages cuz im not Veziv. But the style of this battle was worse than 8.6 all you did was UE combo's all the time with pz or without don't say you didn't cuz you did.

Also another thing about pinging, ananas logged in and got pinged straightaway, If i really wanted I could give ip's of many people to Maslana or Gym and they wouldn't have net all this battle, but like I've said I stopped with this shit ages ago. This is my last warmode on this ot, after this WM I will transfer all my chars to shadowcores cuz its not fun to fight with ue's all the time.

Officially Wipe Again Dominando.

calar dont lie u pinged him with tears u was yelling at gym to ping him or you will delete his acc..

Warmode reward :
Crybaby : Veziv
WORST EK : Halle
Worst Internet : Veziv
Best Fabulist : Veziv

calar dont lie u pinged him with tears u was yelling at gym to ping him or you will delete his acc..

There is one main problem ^ ^ When he get "pinged", Gym was on action on shadow with Maslana, so there was no ppl who can ping him. ^ ^

^^ DESZCZU ON THIS SS ITS U TEAM MAKED UE :) and i get pinged and game not responding :) i got lag and see no1 on my screenshot i spaming f3 to make utani hur and map click north west but after my lag i see my char ded by 4 ppl :)

Try this gajs
qdnv.png

THANKS
FOR
MY
FUCKING
GOOD
CMD
CONSOLE

Really if Gym could ping him he would ping him 24/7 for being such an idiot.

jebane kurwiska, dostajemy kopy - nie pasuje im, chodzimy po defach - nie pasuje im, sami sie defuja - nie pasuje im, dostali dzisiaj kopy 200-50 - tez im nie pasuje. NO TO PACHOLY JEBANE ZEBY WAM MATKI POZDYCHALY I WYPIERDALAC NA SHADOWCORSA POPLAKANE KURWY Z KEBABORI OD SIR KOCZKODANA

stul pizde jebany cyganie bo to wasz cwel bez matki zakłada temacik i płacze o to że go pinguje z cmd -,-

Like always when i get pinged its no1 of u but nvm its okay :) Calar after my first ded on lb when i come from other side u 7-8mages waving and ues us from V aloxine Elowam and Xefixor Stake and 5 x more :) so after this shit when we staying close we counted ue combo bcse all of u staying on hp :)

Back