• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HAHA FUCKINGS PIECE OF SHITS

jebane kurwiska, dostajemy kopy - nie pasuje im, chodzimy po defach - nie pasuje im, sami sie defuja - nie pasuje im, dostali dzisiaj kopy 200-50 - tez im nie pasuje. NO TO PACHOLY JEBANE ZEBY WAM MATKI POZDYCHALY I WYPIERDALAC NA SHADOWCORSA POPLAKANE KURWY Z KEBABORI OD SIR KOCZKODANA
hahahha no co za kurwa debil czlowiekujestes na trzecim miejscu zaraz kolo veziva i sir ahha jesli chodzi o debilizm ty scierwie jebany

You guys literally pinged them both and Gqqqqgqq even said. when we were in that passage way
ye I said that I pinged them with liczydlo coz that was funny when ur leader is talking about 'pings' when he casted utani hur while dying :D

ye I said that I pinged them with liczydlo coz that was funny when ur leader is talking about 'pings' when he casted utani hur while dying :D

When you get pinged it does not mean ur net goes down completely what happens is HIS Router takes lots of packets really quickly so his router probably tanked the ping and caused him to lag. If he was not pinged why didnt he heal u retard. Second of all it might be a shitty pinger but a good ethic

Yes we always start to ue etc etc.. Just go to your mothers grave and say sorry for being such an idiot.

To this Bielejerozy

Before we started to fight it was 61-190
No its 217 - 285

So its 156 - 95 (this battle)

Better than 117 - 20

I'm 99% sure that Xabor pinged Veziv, why? since when ananas gets pinged his net goes down for 1 minute? or maybe not even that much thats what happened to Veziv, if xabor was watching Veziv casts im 100% sure he was tempted to ping him and laugh at him so he did it.
But hey its always Calar.

Yes we always start to ue etc etc.. Just go to your mothers grave and say sorry for being such an idiot.

To this Bielejerozy

Before we started to fight it was 61-190
No its 217 - 285

So its 156 - 95 (this battle)

Better than 117 - 20
Sh

When you get pinged it does not mean ur net goes down completely what happens is HIS Router takes lots of packets really quickly so his router probably tanked the ping and caused him to lag. If he was not pinged why didnt he heal u retard. Second of all it might be a shitty pinger but a good ethic
hey hey dont insult me u mofo

still u know that he can do shits like this on purpose cause he doesnt want to lose his 'tibia honor'

You know whats funny, I got asked yesterday by a guy from your team if I can send him my IP list of the people from this ot.. idk but maybe check the people in your own team before you blame others.

You know whats funny, I got asked yesterday by a guy from your team if I can send him my IP list of the people from this ot.. idk but maybe check the people in your own team before you blame others.

Your retarded. Your member fully admitted to me already.

siwek-dostal-pinga-wojna-wygrana-pl-ffffff

Just fuck them.. They are too stupid.

This battle was nothing compared to Alliance raping fnatic in LCS ;]

What are you talking about? i don't get it. We didn't ping him, he just makes you think that we did, I could simply make like 50 threads everyday about Ananas getting pinged but I'm not seeking for attention like this attention whore.
whenever you is spanked invents things
be a man and say you and your team were crushed today
stop being a retarded child who does not accept defeat
You better go fight versus jordi hidden. for any random player not disturb you :p:p

You better go fight versus jordi hidden. for any random player not disturb you

Like Veziv? Yeah, Calar stop do that !

You better go fight versus jordi hidden. for any random player not disturb you :p:p

hahahahahaha wtf? nobody of us cares if you win battle or not xd we want fun thats all unlike u guys

Back