• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hall Of Fame

Dzumior

Reaction score
What the point to make Rank if

12 Emperor Emperor 4,810,450 - 9,623,249

No one can do it.

Top Killer was restarted every month but rank is restarted everyone month too ???

So for me its no point to make higher rank than Demigod

what's the point of adding hall of fame/top killer in icechaw, is just rooking frags aniway :s

Ye but i play only for rank already to be a Emperor but if ranks is cleaned every one month i don't have any chance :)

what's the point of adding hall of fame/top killer in icechaw, is just rooking frags aniway :s

not everyone rooks chars all the time, if u get rid of all of saphs chars, du fay's and a few others then most of those are real frags.

Thanks for the petition! I have reviewed and come up with a nice plan. I am also going to add more ranks and new features for each rank.

Suggestion for rank names and reputation req would always be appreciated!

1 month ago i was 1st on hall of fame with like 100 points in the beggining then some minutes later saph druid,saph paladin and all those had like 150 then i got pretty mad when i saw they rooked chars hihi

1 month ago i was 1st on hall of fame with like 100 points in the beggining then some minutes later saph druid,saph paladin and all those had like 150 then i got pretty mad when i saw they rooked chars hihi

lol, you're 1 of those who made 90% of the frags rooking chars so stfu ._.
I was the only1 without any rooking frag, and still the top killer and 5th in hall of fame

lol, you're 1 of those who made 90% of the frags rooking chars so stfu ._.
I was the only1 without any rooking frag, and still the top killer and 5th in hall of fame

How do you know that your the only one, u know every single player on icechaw????

How do you know that your the only one, u know every single player on icechaw????

I ment the only1 on 'top' lol

once again, you've just showed how dumb you are :/ poor you

Back