• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Halo 4

Getting it?

• Total voters

Peroxide

Gone since January 2018
Senator
Reaction score
00350071-0000-0000-0000-000000000000_42cc21d4-5afd-4690-956f-f8ab7712da84_20120516162324_halo4cover.JPG

Anyone else getting this? Post your GT's below

Gamertags
Peroxide - D Gooby D
Sharp - Nicks117
PotatoSkin - AngryPotatoSkin

Last edited:
I'll probably get it.
GT for XBL or PSN? :p

Red

YEES!, hopefully 343 Industries will do an awesome job <3

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to buy it, I sold my old Xbox though, so... Perhaps I'll wait until the Christmas season sales.

Heard anything about it being released for PC? I read that it may be, similar to how Halo 2 was months after its release.

Didn't the halo series like end?:eek:

Nope, Halo started If I remember correctly in 2001, with Halo Combat evolved, and then released Halo 2 in 2005, then Halo 3 in 2007. Then shortly after halo 3: ODST released and then Bungie turned the franchise over to 343 industries I think, who made halo reach, and halo combat anniversary.

The halo story should go Halo Reach > Halo CE, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 4, and ODST is kind of a side story I suppose.

YEES!, hopefully 313 Industries will do an awesome job <3

343 Industries.

@Everybody asking if it will release for other platforms, no.

Halo has been an xbox exclusive, and I haven't heard any plans for it to be shipped to pc platform.

@Ontopic

GT: Nicks117

@Everybody asking if it will release for other platforms, no.

Halo has been an xbox exclusive, and I haven't heard any plans for it to be shipped to pc platform.

Not exactly true. I had Halo: Combat Evolved and Halo 2 on PC. I'm assuming there won't be a PC version for Halo 4, as there wasn't for Halo 3, but it's possible. :p

I suppose I'll just have to get another Xbox then...

Hell Yeah! I'll be getting it at the midnight release. BTW Halo Reach was made by Bungie. Did any of you hear about that new rule from microsoft that is basically taking away all the advirtising on halo over youtube. It basically said that you cannot monetize your videos on youtube or make money on them in any way over youtube. I personally think its completely crap and it will make them lose TONS of advirtising over youtube from the bigger youtubers. P.S. If you want to see the article you can find it on xbox.com. But thoughts on it?

[video=youtube;n9fRP4KRL1I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9fRP4KRL1I[/video]
fuck yes

Back