• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Handle bytes on Client 11 (Develop Charms & Bestiary)

kito2

www.masteria.net
Solutions
Reaction score
Looking for a programmer who can handle bytes on Client 11 (Develop Charms & Bestiary).

If you are interested, contact me trough Inbox.

I don't think anyone would be doing this job without the required packets already decrypted. WireShark is a great tool for this (some ASM and memory management knowledge in order to RE the client is always a plus for these approaches). If you manage to capture, decrypt and understand the packets you just have to code server-side logic, which I'll be more than happy to help you with.

I don't think anyone would be doing this job without the required packets already decrypted. WireShark is a great tool for this (some ASM and memory management knowledge in order to RE the client is always a plus for these approaches). If you manage to capture, decrypt and understand the packets you just have to code server-side logic, which I'll be more than happy to help you with.

Thanks Neptuno. I will let you know if someone here is able to help on this.

Back