• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hani / Mark Look

Nozyk

Reaction score
Guys i heard that u added new bless 'twist of fate'. So i went buy it and look conversation:

17:28 Nozyk [175]: twist of fate
17:28 Yberius: This is a special blessing I can bestow upon you once you have obtained at least one of the other blessings and which functions a bit differently. ...
17:28 Yberius: It only works when you're killed by other adventurers, which means that the last damage that is the cause of your death was caused by others, not by monsters or the environment. ...
17:28 Yberius: The twist of fate will not reduce the death penalty like the other blessings, but instead prevent you from losing your other blessings as well as the amulet of loss, should you wear one. It costs the same as the other blessings. ...
17:29 Yberius: Would you like to receive that protection for a sacrifice of 31000 gold, child?
17:29 Nozyk [175]: yes
17:29 Yberius: So receive the protection of the twist of fate, pilgrim.

I payed 31k but when i click on my 'ceremonial ankh' i only see:
17:33 Received blessings:
Wisdom of Solitude
Spark of the Phoenix
Fire of the Suns
Spiritual Shielding
Embrace of Tibia

So now i have twist or no?

I suggested this to Mark (private on Skype): First of all, Twist of Fate should be mentioned in the FAQ page. And I don't know how it is on RealTibia, but it would be good at Shadowcores to have any type of magic effect when buying blesssings. I don't know how it is when you buy the ordinary blessings, but if you buy all blessings or if you buy twist of fate a magic effect will appear on you, such as blue sparkles or perhaps a holy magic effect. And of course, just as you said. Twist of Fate should be listed when using a Cermonial Ankh, just to be super clear.

Thanks for your contribution, I'm sure that this will be implemented soon enough.

From level 120 each bless should cost 20k, i dont know why you paid 31k for 1 bless. Twist of fate should also cost 20k. Atleast that's what it say HERE

Same.. i could have promised i had twist of fate and went back to where the pk's were and died lost everything? Aha.. :s Soft boots/50cc haha!..

Same.. i could have promised i had twist of fate and went back to where the pk's were and died lost everything? Aha.. :s Soft boots/50cc haha!..

Did you have any other blessing than Twist of Fate? Twist of Fate alone does nothing, it is combined with amulet of loss (if you die with amulet of loss and twist of fate you won't lose anything, not even the amulet of loss, only the Twist of Fate blessing so you have to buy that again) or regular blessings.